14

Lisa POV

"Wendy, can you please do another check on our bags if we missed anything? Make sure we bring everything we need."

I'm busy checking on my camera gears if all are ok for packing. Wendy and I will be out of the country for few weeks probably.

I heard rambling which indicates she is looking over on our things.

"Manoban, what's this!" Wendy shouts from outside.

I walked over to the living room, "What?"

She scrambles on my bag, looking for something.

"Here," extending and slowly lifting her hand showing me...

A fucking finger heart.

"Wendy, I'm so close to killing you." In my serious face. I swear, I'm going to bury her alive.

"Hahahahaha! You've been quiet and serious recently, Manoban. Cheer up!" Wendy walked over to me and locks my neck on her arm.

The door intercom buzz.

We look at each other.

"Are you expecting a delivery? There's someone outside." Wendy asked me quizzically.

"Obviously, does it ring magically on its own? And no, not expecting anything. Can you do the honors to see who it is? I'm busy here." I told her and walks again inside my room.

Wendy rolled her eyes on me and walks away uttering, "What's the point of asking, if I'll be the one checking it out? Is this my house?"

I chuckled.

*****

"HOE MY GOSH."

I heard Wendy shouting but I'm used to her over reacting to normal things. I continued to pack my cameras and accessories in the bag.

"Manoban! MANOBAN!" Wendy running and shouting at the same time. She peeks in my door.

"If you will show me your fingers again, I swear I'm going to cut it off!" I throw my pillow on her face.

"Asshole, you need to see this! C'mon!" Weird saying Wendy with a horrified face.

I just stood here studying her if she's just playing on me.

"Fuck sake, Manoban! Go outside!" She marched inside my room and harshly dragging me.

"Wendy, what the hell are you---"

I looked down over the rails and saw Jennie looking at me from below. While Chaeng is roaming around my house.

"How the hell she..." How did she know...

"Did you tell her where you live?" Wendy whispered.

Only few knows where I live. I sold my parents' house and bought a new one. Seulgi, Bam which are my cousins, Wendy and...

Oh shit.

"This is a pretty neat house, Lisa!" Chaeng exclaimed as she checks out the framed pictures.

Jennie's stare not leaving me. Of all people. Why do you have to be here?

I descend the stairs and faced her.

"Who told you where I live, Jennie?" My brows furrowed at her. I already know, just want to confirm.

"Oh, not Princess?" Chaeng smirked at us.

"Dad." Jennie still staring at me.

Great. I should have not disclosed this to him.

"I'll sue your dad for giving out my personal detail without permission. Data privacy." I turned my back on her and remove the bags from the couch.