11

"Flowers should be given to the ladies not wear them. But you look more like someone to be offered in a crypt."

Big nasty mouth built in a small size body.

"Or are you into Hawaiin or something?"

I met Jennie for lunch and she asks me to accompany her to shop for her next wedding event. I agreed since the last meeting we had that turned out in a high school debate about love and marriage, is not a good start followed by endless shouting in her home.

This should be my peace offering but it seems it will turn out in a ramble again.

I'm wearing a yellow floral polo shirt and that didn't escape her feline eyes.

No one question my fashion sense. This is one of the things that burst my bubble.

"You know, you can say it in a nice way. You should know that. You can give your fashion statement and recommendation but please don't be bitchy. I don't care much on my looks."

Do I look bad in it? Damn you.

I have a grand taste, woman!

"Says the one who referred to me as Winnie the Pooh." Jennie rolled her eyes.

"Excuse me, I said it in a nice way." I raised my brows at her.

"Oh, really? Wow. Geez. Thanks, Lisa." Jennie mocks me.

I huffed and just accept my defeat. I will never ever wear this again.

"Sorry." I uttered as we continue to walk abreast.

Lalisa Manoban accepting defeat now. Great.

"So, you don't give girls flowers? Just straight to bed?"

Sigh.

I'm not bedding girls like some kind of a hobby. I just said my gold apologies and now she's starting fire again.

"I don't do flowers, Jennie. Impractical. Overpriced. Will witter in the next few days. I can give them something better. Like yeah straight to bed, sex. They can remember forever. Happy?" I said it in arrogant tone.

"So, what it feels like having someone in bed that you don't love nor connection with? Isn't weird? Bet you laid hundred girls already." Jennie sounds so curious.

I chuckled. Sarcastically.

"I only slept with five or lesser woman in my existence. Those college rumors are well all remains rumors. Jesus Christ. I dated a lot of girls but that doesn't mean I'm bedding all of them. I still value woman even if I don't want to be with them forever."

Jennie smiled.

"To answer your question, princess. I have at least bare minimum attraction with them when we do it. Not love to be particular but atleast an attraction. I'm not a monster."

Jennie nods satisfied.

"Anyway, going back. Just don't criticize the way guys look and dress. If you have two cents on their taste. Be polite."

I smiled at her. I know that this kind of topics will be present from time to time. We just need to be cool with it. Too bad my temper is as bad as hers. But I guess, I need to stand back a little until this is over.

"That's another lesson?" She smirks.

I nod.

"Well, you look good on yellow. Just ditch the floral thingy coz you look even hotter." Jennie winked at me and walked fast.

My turn to smile.

"Thanks, rice cooker."

I knew it.