7

Lisa POV

Jennie Kim's imagination are like Spongebob's.

Wild.

Where can I order a husband material, good heart and loves kids kind of guy? I hope Japan will starts to assemble robots like that before this deal ends. I need to reserve, if all else fails.

"Maybe we can start Wendy with our classmates during college." I'm now in the quest to find Jennie Kim's boyfriend.

"Hahaha. Here's our college year book. Let's call all of them." Wendy dropped a big book in front of me and we bump our fist.

I started to call the guys I know after Wendy and I had a good laugh with the pictures.

"Wendy, puberty really hits you bad directly to the face."

*****

Hey J-Hopesky! What's up? You married already? I want to set you up on a date!

The hell, Manoban. Are you fucking straight now?

Not me, asshole!

Me straight? When God give away feminine traits outside? I was sleeping in the basement and drooling for sure.

*****

Suga ma men! You in for a blind date?

Blind date? That ass of hers better fit in my Porsche! Or else I'll fucking break your bones, Manoban!

Her ass will surely fit there.

*****

Hi, Nancy. So, are you available tonight?

"The fuck, Manoban! Nancy for Jennie? You want Nuclear War? World War III? Famine? End of world?" Wendy whispered.

I covered the receiver, "Stupid, Nancy is for me!"

As I'm saying, want me to bring heat in your bed tonight?

Sure, Lisa. What's the catch?

That's what I like about you, Nancy babe. Smart. You need to ask your brother if he's in for a date.

Deal. See you later, Babe.

Oh, yeah.

*****

Kook! What's up! I have a date for you!

Girl?

Yeah?

Wrong market. Bye!

Why the hell I called him?

*****

Jimin! Need a date??

Can she dance?

She can set the dance floor on faaaaayer.

Never saw her dance though. Can she?

*****

Jin whatsup! I have a date for youuu baby boooy.

Really? Is she like my mom? Can she cook? Can tuck me in? Can be there whenever I need a shoulder to cry on?

I said date not a nanny.

Jin needs a baby sitter.

*****

Kai! Want a date?

I just really don't have a choice. The list is getting shorter.

The fuck, why would I ask for your help. I can find someone for myself, freak!