4

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE, MANOBAN?"

We just parked in front of a three floored building with Forever After Events neon sign.

Whatever After suits more. Because marriage couple won't exactly know what doomsday brings.

Anyway, Jennie owns this. She's the main proprietor and her angelic best friend Chaeng including her secret lover Kim Jisoo are her partners. Princess Troll lives upstairs.

Jennie's a wedding designer and a planner. I've known her since diaper days. Again, we never got along. She loves fairy tales. I love wrestling and girls.

And wrestling girls. 😊

"Hey! Go inside the dungeon. I'll wait for you here outside!" Wendy pushing me.

"Fuck she's there! Bye!" Wendy immediately runaway when she saw Jennie at the door.

*****

"Jennie Ruby Jane!"

Me, Lalisa Manoban all smiles. I know, I said over my dead body, but I need to get that break. Even if it entails talking to this little troll.

"I have a----" I'm holding the magazine where Seulgi works. When she starts to throw things at me.

Papers.

"Proposition for you! That---"

Frames.

"Will! Make your business----"

Fuck a vase! Luckily, dodged it.

"Famous, up and running!"

Shit! Chair! Fucking chair!

I didn't see it coming soon and it fell on my head bulls' eye.

"Ouch!!!" I stumbled on her front door.

"I DON'T CARE WHATEVER PROPOSITION YOU HAVE! GO AWAY AND DON'T YOU DARE SHOW YOUR FACE HERE AGAIN!"

She fucking kicked my shin not once not twice but damn five fucking times!

"Can you at least hear me out!" I shouted as I checked if my head is bleeding.

"ARE YOU DEAF??" Jennie's face turning red.

"ALMOST! You keep on shouting at me! Can you just hear me out! Just give me a freaking 2 minutes to explain! This will help you! I swear!" I'm covering my face just in case she'll slap the hell out of me.

"I AM GIVING YOU 2 MINUTES. AFTER THAT? YOU BETTER RUNAWAY OR I WILL BURN THAT CAR OF YOURS INCLUDING YOUR BASTARD YELLOWISH FRIEND! START NOW!!!"

I explained everything what Seulgi and I talked about in a very fast manner. I hope she got it.

"1 MINUTE AND 45 SECONDS!"

I added some details.

"2 MINU----"

"Bye!" And I started running away to Wendy who's laughing her ass out.

*****

"Did you make her said yes, Daddy?" Wendy asked right away when I get in the car.

"Are you stupid??? That would be miracle!!! Dracarys will not quickly say yes to anything without crashing my skull to pieces!!!"

I checked my head in the rear mirror and saw lumps starts to form.

****

Jennie POV

"Lisa was here earlier! I could have died from high blood pressure! Why she just won't stop from pestering me!"