12

Jennie POV

Hi! Did I wake you up?

I bit my lip smiling after Lisa answers her phone. It's 8 in the morning and I just want to hear her ---

I just need her to help me, that's why I called her. Yes.

Hey, good morning. Princess. No, but you can gladly replace my alarm clock from now on. Lisa spoke in her bedroom voice and chuckling.

Lisa calling me Princess makes me, well, smile.

We've been in good terms for a month now and her lessons became frequent from thrice a month to every other day if she's not busy or me. Still a jackass but bearable and cute.

My price tag is definitely one you can't afford.

Right, you should patent your screams Princess. That is one of a kind. I just realize you can be an all-around house appliance. From rice cooker to alarm clock. Very versatile. Lisa laughing on the other line.

As I've said still an asshole.

Princess, are you still there? Hahaha I'm just joking. Why you called?

It's Bella's birthday tomorrow. I really want to bake something for her. Can you help me out?

I know, I can buy my niece a cake but... I heard that Lisa's good at it.

Hey, hey sure. Do you know how? No worries, if not. She sounds equally excited as I am.

That's why I called you, you need to guide me? And you should come with me on Sunday. She'll be looking for you.

The other line went silent.

I mean if you're busy, it's fine Lisa.

Why I'm so nervous? I'm not even asking her to be my date. It's just my aunts, dad, my sister and niece would look for her.

Yeah sorry about that, I'm going with you. Surely, I'll be there. See you today, Princess?

Definitely!

I don't know if it just me, but lately, we've been avoiding the word lesson.

*****

Lisa POV

"Oh oh. Where are you going Manoban?" Wendy blocked the door.

It's a Saturday. Jennie and I are going to do groceries for our baking session. She called me earlier for help.

"Jennie." I answered trying to take off her filthy hands on the frame of the door.

"Again? Jennie is a place now? No day passed by without hearing that name from you." She furrowed her brows.

"I don't talk about her all the time," Me denying it.

"Tell me. When was the last time you go on a date other than Jennie?" Wendy still there.

"Wendy, Jennie is not a date." I furrowed my brows at her.

She pushed me in my couch and I plopped.

"Tell me, Manoban. When?" Wendy sat down on the chair in front of me. Ready to interrogate.

"I don't know, can't remember. She's not considered as a date." I shrugged.

"You don't remember? Hahaha. Coz it's been a long time, my friend. That lessons? If that is still lessons you two doing, should only take couple of weeks." Wendy shaking her head.

"So, what? Mind your own business. Dumbass. Anyway, what's your problem? Are you jealous? Wendy get a grip. I'm not your type."

"Dude, I'm top."