9

Lisa took us uphill that you can see the Seoul city lights.

I'm laying down on the hood of her black old school F150 pick up with Lisa beside me. Chaeng and Chu on their car hood and Wendy sitting on top of Lisa's car. Each of us with beer in hand.

"Why I didn't see you that much at Jennie's home when her dad took you?" Chaeng asked Lisa.

I saw her couple of times but she's more just a quick visit and not staying longer than twenty minutes.

"I don't want to be a burden to Judge and besides I'm 17 that time and still have a house I can live in. I survived, I think." Lisa smiles at Chaeng.

"If Judge became your guardian. Does that mean you and Jennie are sissies?" Wendy popping her bubblegum.

Oh, please heavens no. Wendy have the worst questions.

"What! Are you nuts? No!" Lisa scrunched her face then looks at me with unexplainable face.

"Hahaha. Jennie and Lisa are like fresh and salt water. Oil and water. You can't mix them." Chu laughing.

"More like crude and water," Wendy laughing atop.

"Who's the crude?" Chaeng smirking and I'm rolling my eyes.

"The rude one?" Wendy looking at me.

"You want me to throw you there?" I point the dark part of the hill.

"Hahaha did I mention it's you?"

I lunge at Wendy, but Lisa stops me laughing, "Hey, stop. My car will be scratched."

I sat again and showed Wendy my fist.

Lisa took off her jacket and put it in my thighs to my stomach.

"Is Winnie the Pooh your fashion guru? You always wear crop tops."

I love crop tops! I removed her jacket and glare at her.

"You even wear so... short shorts. Everyone's ogling on that." She put back the cover.

"Including you?" I raised my brows.

"No?"

Yes, you are.

"Might as well remove it coz Winnie the Pooh doesn't have anything down there. What you say?" I saw her once looking at me. Not normal look more like checking me out. She choked on her own. Revenge served.

Wendy, Chu and Chaeng are looking at us suppressing their laughter.

"Cute." Chaeng raising her drink.

"It's fine if you wear that. Just be mindful. There are assholes in this world that doesn't know what respect is." Lisa turning red and helplessly looks at Wendy.

"Why you looking at me? I know what respect is, I'll even cover her with thick comforters if we are in the same bed. And, Ew, Jennie? Please. Not my type!" Wendy rolling her eyes.

I swear. I'll kill this asshole.

"Before you kill one another. Let's get the lessons going, alright? I'll just show and tell you what guy wants and needs. It's still up to you if you will do that to V. Yeah?"

Lisa talking and not looking at me. She's busy with her mon amour. I should've smashed that during Nayeon's wedding.

Seems she's really serious about this.

"You know what, I just realized. You're helping me to find one. How come you can't find yours? You're 29!" I asked her.

She took off her eyes from her camera and playfully smiled at me, "Who told you I'm looking for one? We don't have family curse. We are the curse."