20

Jennie POV

"Please, wear these."

We got back from the park and Wendy is in the bathroom freshening herself up.

Lisa handed me a boxer and a shirt.

"You know, you'll sleep beside Wendy. You might get molested in front of my salad if you wear your own pjs tonight."

I rolled my eyes at her smiling and snatched the clothes on her hands.

"Thanks. And thanks also for carrying me earlier," That would have been a moment for us, but I just can't think of that when I saw those rats. Still thanks to them, too. Lisa smells so good.

Lisa chuckled. "Well, thanks to them, too."

Did I say everything loud?

"You fit in my arms though," Lisa winked at me.

Ok, she's definitely hitting on me. Jennie Kim get your grip!

I was about to answer when Wendy came out of the washroom.

"I took a bath twice, Jennie. Fyi. Twice." Wendy winked me, showing three fingers.

Lisa laughed her ass out.

*****

"Where the hell on earth did you freaking get that, Jennie??? Where's the lacy black ones??? Wear those, pronto!"

I just got out of the shower and Wendy's staring at me. I wore Lisa's boxers and her shirt is too big for me.

I chuckled, "You seems so much disappointed, Wendy." And beside her.

Wendy turned to Lisa who's covering her face with pillow.

"You!!! You!!!! Traitor!!!! Manoban!!!!" Wendy jumped to Lisa and they wrestle. Few minutes they are both panting and laughing.

"Aisssh. Goodnight!" Wendy acting like a husband that can't get what she wanted.

I pushed her in the edge and laughed at me, "Just joking. You can't seduce me with your lingerie's. Duh." Then she covers her face.

Lisa stood up and get her laptop and camera.

"You're not sleeping yet?" I asked her.

She shakes her head, "Just transferring files. You?"

"In a few,"

Lisa nods and fires up her laptop. Should I asked her to go out with me again? Gosh, I'm sounding desperate. Alright, hmmm.

"Lisa."

"Jennie."

Calling each other at the same time. We chuckled at each other. Cute.

"You, first." Lisa.

"No, you. Go ahead." Then me.

"Jesus Christ. Please." Wendy uttered. I slapped the pillow that's covering her face.

Lisa points the door and asking me to go with her because clearly Wendy is in nosy mode and listening.

I nod and followed her.

*****

I closed the door and Lisa's just pacing on the corridor.

"Hey," I called her.

She stopped and smile.

"Ahmm Jennie..." She clears her throat and continue pacing.

"Lisa, I'm getting dizzy. What is it?"