21

Lisa POV

My anticipation went from sky high to crashing down. A fucking double deck and a bed. Really? Right here, right about now? Why.

"They give us a room for three since they don't have much guest right now. Do you want me to take back this very generous once in a lifetime offer and let us have two single beds?" Wendy standing right in front of us grinning. How can I throw her lifeless body without even noticing by anyone?

I would like to thank Cambodia for being so hospitable. Your hospitality is greatly out of timing. Thank you.

Taking this back will make me look like I'm desperate to sleep beside Jennie. I hid my disappointment to Wendy and Jennie.

"No, don't. It's... much better this way, right? We can rest properly."

I forcefully smiled at Jennie, "You can take the bed. At least you will not hear me snore up close."

She nods and turn her back on me, "Sure."

Jennie sounds upset. Or am I just hallucinating.

"The downfall of Fling Avenue." Wendy taking the upper part of the bunk.

I intently swing my camera bag in her face for her to shut up. The dingus just laughed it out. I wish she was deported back in Vietnam.

"We still have time, you want to go out? Drink?" Wendy whispered, "Date?"

"I hate your ugly annoying face, you know?" I hit Wendy with my bag again.

But above all, the shining shimmering at the end of this... Jennie agreed to be my constant date.

I secretly smiled to myself. I fix my things and my back is facing Jennie's so she won't see I'm like a freaking teenager here.

I'm busy when I heard Wendy whistled then uttered, "Damn, Jen. Stop seducing me. It is slowly and creepingly working you know."

She must be wearing her sleepwear now.

"There's a pool outside. Want to take a dip?" Jennie asked.

Pool? Ah yeah, there is.

"Suure..." Wendy looking like a dog nodding.

I shake my head and continue what I'm doing.

I felt Jennie's hand tapping me, "You?"

"I'm fi---"

I turned my neck to answer but have to take a second look...

Holy shit...

My eye caught what she's wearing and I turn completely around. I gulped 3, 5 times? Then my mouth went agape.

Jennie's looking all sexy, wearing black bikini or an underwear two-piece standing next so close to me and Wendy's right...

Damn, princess. Hourglass figure.

"Eyes up here, sire." Jennie putting her hand on her waist. The other cupped my face and lifts it.

I gasp for air, scratch my eyes few times and straighten my body without realizing there's a bed above me.

"Aw! Fucking hurts!" That is a freaking solid wood. I scratch my head.

Jennie smirked and walked away, "We'll be in there. If you change your mind, you can follow us. But check if your brain is still intact though."

Wendy climbs down from her bunk and even smacked me where it hurts.

"Youuuu, perv."

*****

"WENDY!!!!"

I stood up abruptly from laying when I hear Jennie screaming. I didn't follow them until now. I just stay here to calm myself down from what I saw and just do something productive.