17

Jennie POV

We spent our first two days in Saigon walking and hopping in different cafes and restaurants. Turns out that Lisa loves Vietnam not because of girls but of place, food and coffee. I'm honestly relieved.

We walked just around the city and these two became my tour guides. They give me snippets about the places but surely don't believe that much specially if those came from Wendy. Digging in mostly on Lisa's personal favorite Vietnamese dishes, coffee, veggie rolls and pho.

I never thought that the person I hated as I grew up turns out to be a very interesting one. One that makes you want to know more.

Lisa is, I guess slowly starting to get back with her old self around me. Slowly getting back being a cute adorable asshole.

The awkwardness between us is still there though.

Is it me that makes her behave like that, too? Am I that obvious?

*****

I'm watching her taking shots of the sea of motorcycles on the street. It's already passed 4 in the afternoon.

"Are you tired?" She's a sure asshole but a caring one.

I shake my head smiling, "I'm fine, take your time."

I enjoy watching you. I remember what Chaeng told me not to just watch her but to also taste... God. I'm sorry for Chaeng's perverted thoughts. I'll wash her with something holy when I get back home.

"You sure, princess?" God, Lisa flashed her award-winning smile and she just called me...

Princess.

Again.

I feel the heat on my face. I looked around and saw Wendy keeping her face straight, looking at us.

I'm trying not to be obvious, but I can't help beam nodding and bit my lip. Yes, I'm giddy.

Lisa chuckled, "You are beet red, princess. Royalties surely easily get tired. C'mon."

Then she turns to Wendy, "Hey, let's go back so we can rest before we take our dinner." Lisa walked ahead of us.

I'm still all smiles walking when Wendy whispered something to me in serious tone,

"You know what, if I don't know both of you, I would actually thought that you two are flirting. Right here, then and there."

"N-no! We're not!" I almost shouted.

"You are," Wendy starts to grin.

"No."

"Yes."

"We are not."

"Yes, both of you."

"Wendy!"

Wendy smirked and bowed, "If you say so... Your Highness."

We walked back on our rented flat and along the way Wendy keep on pointing at girls to Lisa.

"Dude, we are leaving tomorrow afternoon. Let's go party tonight, so at least you can meet someone. Remember the girl named Soph? She's a dong. Call her. Date her again! Don't be such a bore and I need alcohol."

"Bar? Club? You know I don't do that and besides I'm not here to meet someone. Nor interested with Soph." Lisa cleared her throat after speaking.

Wendy walked beside me.

"Jennie, can you help me out? Let's get Lisa a date and laid... Since, you confirmed earlier that two of you are not flirting. Hihihi." She whispered the last sentence for Lisa not to hear and laughed like an evil godmother.