8

Jennie POV

It's been a month since that night of failed dates and Lisa never showed her face again. She didn't call nor text. That's really good, I think. Coz I got tired of all the bullshits she's giving me.

"Jennie, I haven't seen Lisa for a while." Chu asked me.

"Me neither, but I don't care." I answered rolling my eyes.

Chaeng scoffed, "Really? I see you every day, secretly peeking at your phone with an interval of 10 minutes. Admit it, you miss the handsome annoying doll." Followed by a playful smirk.

"I'm waiting for a client's call, Chaeng! I don't miss her!"

Fine, yes. A bit. I don't know why I want to see even just an annoying text from her.

"Shoot! Is that Wendy?" Chu blurted looking at our garden but all I can see is Ella and her husband.

"WHERE???"

If there is a Wendy, there is a Lisa!

Chu and Chaeng about to burst their laughter, "Naaa. Just joking."

I glared at these shitheads.

"Hahaha. Ok, promise Wendy is there. I'm not joking, I saw her. You really looked frustrated." Chu again.

I look over our garden once again. Smiling unconsciously.

Chu grinning at me, "Ahhh so that's how I don't care looks like now."

*****

Lisa POV

Been busy with photoshoots lately and looking for the princess' prince charming. I know, it's hard to look for one if you don't even believe they exists.

Not until I came across a guy I've known.

I'm helping out Aunt CL and Dara to set up the table for their lunch. My agenda for coming here is to properly say my apologies to Jennie and the other thing.

"Lisa hottie, you promise few times before. It's time to make them come true. You'll have your lunch here today." Aunt CL smiling sweetly at me.

"We won't take no for an answer, hot shot!" Aunt Dara.

"Ok, sure, gorg Aunties!" I clicked my tongue and winked at them, "But I won't promise that your Princess niece won't huff and puff and blow me with her anger."

They left me to get the dishes laughing.

Few minutes, I felt someone tugging my shirt.

"Hello! Can I ask you a question please?" Ella's little kid.

I leveled myself to hers, "Hi, little princess Bella. Sure, sweetheart." I smiled.

"Are you Auntie Jennie's prince charming?"

I smiled unconsciously with the thought. I can pass as prince charming but I'm sure your Aunt prefers to call me her worst nightmare.

"Why do you say so, sweetheart?"

"Hmmm... you look cute for my Auntie." Clever kid. I'll give you a talking and walking doll, life sized. The one shouting green and red light.

"Well, ahmmm... I am sure cute, but Aunt Jennie is not looking for someone like ----" I was about to answer when I saw Jennie glaring at me.

I turn to her niece again.

"Sweetheart, let's talk and play later. If that's fine with you? I just need to talk to your Aunt Jennie. It's important." I told her.