10

Lisa POV

"Hi Chaeng, where's Jennie?"

I dropped off at her office since she's not taking my phone calls nor responds to texts for the past few days.

"Oh, hey, Lisa. I'm fine. Thanks for asking." Chaeng snorts.

"Sorry, should've asked how are you first. Anyway, where is Jennie?"

"Partying? Alone? She's actually in a bar near here." Chaeng said not looking at me as she's busy with her laptop.

"Bar?" I raised my brows.

"No, church. She's praying to get laid." Chaeng rolled her eyes at me.

They are really bestfriends.

"She left here around 7 PM. She might be drunk now, and I hope her prayers will be heard." Chaeng shrugged.

What? It's already 10! Laid?

"Alright, yeah I'll go there."

"Save the princess, Limario." Chaeng wiggling her brows.

*****

I keep on looking for every bar. Chaeng didn't mention that there are at least 20 bars around here.

Jesus Christ.

I don't go partying and bar hopping. I'd rather sleep in my bed than do those things. I drink but not in deafening places like these.

I entered a jam packed bar.

My eyes wander, and I saw Jennie finally. Dancing seductively and dangerously sexy.

I found myself staring at her for solid 5 minutes.

She really does know how to sway those hips. Not slutty but sexy at the same time classy.

How can she be that perfect?

I closed my mouth and cleared my throat. Deep breathes, Lisa.

It seems that I'm just not the only one who is mesmerized. I looked around and almost all of men in the bar are eating Jennie with their eyes out.

I look back at her and then a guy showed up beside her. Grinding mercilessly on her back.

Fucking asshole. I stood up quickly and made my way to her.

"Excuse me," I pushed him a bit off Jennie.

"L-Lisa."

"C'mon."

I carefully grabbed Jennie out of the middle of the dance floor. Not minding the foul words that dickhead is saying. If we don't get out of here, I'll break that guy's face.

"Let's get you home," In my serious tone.

She yanked my hand, "I'm enjoying! Can't you see??" She's tipsy and shouting at me now.

"I know you are as well as all the guys in there who's feasting on you."

"Why do you care?"

Manoban Cares. Wendy's face flashing on my thoughts.

"V won't like that." I avert my eyes while I say that. Fuck.

"Do you really think I care? And why do YOU care!" She walked again in the dance floor. This girl is testing my patience. I hold her arms.

I carry her like a sack of rice all the way back to her shop without saying a word.

"PUT ME DOWN!"

*****