3

Jennie POV

"Oh no! Oh my God! This can't be!!!! Daaaaaaad!!!! Daaaaaaaad!!!!"

I'm holding the issue of the magazine where Nayeon's wedding was covered. And to my horror, I freaking saw my embarrassing pictures that Lisa the asshole took!

I hurriedly go downstairs to search for my dad. It's a weekend so I'm staying here in his house.

"Dad! Look what your best friend's daughter did! I will fucking sue her!" I showed him the pages.

"Jennie Ruby Jane Kim, watch your words." Dad looking at my niece.

"Sorry! It's just! Again!!! I will sue her!!!"

"Ok, honey. What charges then?" Dad asked me laughing.

"Defamation! Invasion of privacy! Or murder! Right, murder!" I can't contain my irritation.

He just laughed at me and continue walking.

"Dad please! You're a judge so please! Please tell me what to do with her." I pout as we walk our way to our dining.

"Hahaha I'm retired, honey. And besides you should sue the magazine company not the little Manoban. Also, I'm sure Nayeon approved that to be printed." Dad explained and put her arm around me.

"Dad, please! Or can you at least intentionally send her to jail? Make her rot there! If you did, I'll be here every Sunday! Without a miss!" I hugged him.

"Hahaha look Bella, Auntie Jennie's nose starts to grow loooong like Pinocchio's! She's a liar!" Dad runaway with my niece.

"DAAAAAD!!!"

*****

"Jennie go get married. So that hot Lisa Manoban will stop bullying you." My aunt Dara told me during our lunch with the whole family.

My face scrunched, even that asshole bullies me? My family still loves her. I eventually pout and remember Lisa's pestering me since we are kids.

*****

"Did Snow White lived happily after with the prince?" A smiling 7-year-old me asked the then 9-year-old Lisa sitting in a branch of a tree busy taking pictures.

"No. Prince divorced her. Who would be happy if you're kids all looks like the seven dwarfs. Hahaha!"

Little me starts to get teary.

"How about Sleeping Beauty?"

"She slept for 100 years, right. The prince left him. Reason? Bad breath! Hahaha!"

Close to sobbing.

"Ariel?"

"Hahaha she's a mermaid so a fish, right? The prince got hungry and fried her for dinner!"

Little me starts to scream and whine as my fairy tales become nightmares.

*****

"How would that be possible? She's so workaholic! Look your younger sister got married first before you do." Aunt CL chimed in.

"Aunt CL, I enjoy working and besides I'm still young. Looking for options."

I huffed and eat. True. Ella even now have a kid and happily married with her prince.

"Jennie, sweetie. How old are you?" Aunt Dara again.

"27," I answered not looking at them.

"27!" My auntie's both exclaimed and looked at each other bewildered. They both swiftly reached for my hands.