16

Lisa POV

"Manoban! Manoban! Wake up!"

Wendy whispering and slapping my face to wake me up. I groaned and punch her with my eyes closed. I don't know where it landed, I hope it's in her face. I flipped away from her. And kind of forgot that this is a single bed. I ended up on the floor.

"Ahh shit."

I pull myself up sleepily and ready to punch Wendy once again.

Wendy's sitting on our bed facing Jennie on the other bed.

I first notice Jennie's legs because Wendy is blocking her upper body. I coughed loud at the sight.

Geez, good morning.

Is Wendy staring at...

"Hey!" I smacked her head. Wendy stood up and run beside me.

"Dude!" Her eyes not leaving Jennie.

Oh, shit. No wonder this asshole was mesmerized. Jennie is wearing a short black silk satin V-neck nightie with a slit on it. Her cleavage showing and her milky thighs. I quickly covered Wendy's eyes.

"The fuck?" Wendy trying to remove my hands, but my grip is tight. I'm trying to process what I'm seeing right now.

"Wow! You covered mine, so you can go solo?" Wendy laughing.

Shit! I closed my eyes in an instant. Fuck!

"Don't be shy. Carry on. You haven't seen that kind of view for so long. Go on, my friend. Live and prosper." She even did a Vulcan salute.

"You're a fucking sicko! Why are you not covering her!" I opened my eyes and starts to flick Wendy's ear.

"Dude, I'm shocked as you. Damn, she. is. sexy. I'm taking back what I said that I'm going to cover her with thick comforters." Wendy biting her lip.

This motherfucker!

"Shocked?? I don't even know for how long you've been staring at her! Cover her!" I pushed Wendy to Jennie's bed.

"Why would I? This is what you call a giveaway. A Christmas present out of the box." Not moving and even sat down again as she stares at Jennie's body.

"You! Asshole!" I walk towards Jennie and carefully pull out the blanket that is beneath her legs. Can't help gulping when I accidentally touch her thigh.

"Manoban, you're not satisfied from afar? You wanna touch, of course you wanna." Wendy laughing on my back.

I successfully pulled the sheet and I'm about to cover her when her eyes opened!

Fuck.

Jennie slapped me hard and pulled the blanket I'm holding.

"Ouch!"

That fucking shakes my brain.

I lost balance and fall on top of her along with the sheet.

"PERVERT!!!"

"Yup, that's Lisa." Wendy pointing at me. "Oh, wait that escalated quickly. You haven't changed, Manoban. Wait, I need popcorn. Are we filming this? I'll be the greatest director of pornography." And continue to laugh at us.

Jennie keeps on hitting me that makes me hold her hands.

"Jennie! Stop!" I can't pull myself up yet and our face inches close.

The hitting halted and we just stared at each other. I can feel my chest pounding hard so as hers.

"This is so boring. Manoban, do I need to shove you? You're so slow! Ahh... this is the foreplay." I can hear my asshole friend.