5

Jennie POV

It's been months since Chu broke the wedding news to me. I whole heartedly accepted that Chu is not for me. I helped them arranged their wedding and all the things they need. Chaeng is still my best friend after all.

I agreed to be Chaeng's maid of honor. It's a progress, right?

From bridesmaid to maid of honor. Hopefully, next time the bride.

I walked down the aisle all smiles but my tears can't help building up.

Click!

Please, Lord.

I don't want to deal with this devil with a camera. I don't know why the hell Chaeng get Lisa as her photographer!

All that she does is, well, to take pictures and hunt for a bridesmaid or guest to be her prey and take them out tonight and probably get her pervert needs satisfied.

I looked at Lisa. She's not smiling nor teasing me.

I smiled at her sarcastically.

Click!

Then she fucking pout at me, "Awwwwwuuu."

I swear I'll kill her!

*****

The wedding went well. Chaeng and Chu are so happy surrounded by family and friends.

I walked to the garden to get fresh air. I didn't know that Chaeng followed me.

"Hey, are you mad at me?"

I hugged her.

"No, don't you ever think about that. I'm happy for both of you. You're still and always be my best friend. I have crush on Chu but still different from love. It's just the thought of you getting married and I'm not! I never had a romantic relationship. I'm close to finish line. Chaeng, I need someone!"

I sniffed and continue.

"I'm sorry, Jen."

"Go back to Chu. Make me proud on your honeymoon! Remember the scenes in Fifty Shades ok? Apply them."

Chaeng hugged me back, "Fifty Shades is outdated, we have 365 now. Anyway, who knows your prince will pop out anytime soon."

And within seconds a tall woman with camera dangling on her chest emerged.

Lalisa Manoban!

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!" I pull myself from Chaeng and approach the cockroach!

*****

Lisa POV

I saw Jennie walked out of the venue then Chaeng. I dragged Wendy who's busy taking pictures and the numbers of the bridesmaids.

"Hi, Miss Photographer. You can get my number, too." I believe this would be Chaeng's sister.

"Hi, Miss Park. As much as I want to have yours likewise. Your sister will feed me to her dog with Tiffany's tag if I did." Hank Frank Prank? Forgot the name.

"In case you change your mind, here." Chaeng's sister put her card on my back pocket very damn slowly squeezing my ass.

"Thanks," Sexy.

As much as I want to devour Chaeng's sister right there and then, I immediately grabbed Wendy away, "Cmon!"

"You don't like that Park? That one is ohh la la." Wendy laughing as we look around to find Jennie.

"Girls can wait but my career can't. And besides, that is Chaeng's sister. I'll call Alice when Chaeng casted me to hell for all eternity."

I found them at the far end of the garden.

We silently approach and hide from the bush.

"No, don't you ever think about that. I'm happy for both of you. You're still and always be my best friend. I have crush on Chu but still different from love. It's just the thought of you getting married and I'm not! I never had a romantic relationship. I'm close to finish line. Chaeng, I need someone!"

We heard Jennie and Wendy looked at me.

"She never had one? Like never? Ever? Her shop should have the name of Never Have I Ever Got Laid Yet I Am Here Planning Yours." Wendy whispered.

No boyfriend since birth?

Really? I thought she... I saw couple of guys in their home before looking for her.

"I don't know! Do I look like Oprah or Ellen to you? I don't mind other's business." I smacked Wendy.

"Fascinating. So, you didn't bed Jennie?" Wendy with full blown amazement on her face.

"No! Judge will slit my throat using my mom and dad's tombstone and leave me bleed to death if I do that. Stupid."

I will never ever sleep with Jennie.

NEVER.

"So, if you don't know Judge... You'll actually... bang..." Wendy wiggling her brows, "Jennie?"

"No?" I think for a while.

She's a 10 but hey her attitude is - 1000. So, no thanks.

She can kill me while we're on it. I love my life, fyi.

"I have an idea. In exchange of the plan, look for someone to be her boyfriend then a husband!" Wendy whispered again.

"Are you nuts! I'm not a fucking cupid in diapers!" I was about to go back inside when Wendy pushed me near Jennie.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!"

Damn, Princess. Your voice box must be tired and screaming for help.

Wendy bowed like a prince and grinned at raging Princess Troll.

"Ahmm your car is parked in front of mine. I'll just asked you to move it that's why I'm here." I lied.

"MAKE YOUR CAR FLY, MORON!" Jennie rolling her eyes. I hope her eyes would be stuck midway forever.

"I don't have Hagrid with me, Jennie. He can't make fly my ca---"

"Actuaaally, my dear brave friend here has a solution to your long-term problem." Wendy grinning at me.

Again. Fuck you, Son Wendy.

"Go on, Lisa. Tell her. Chop. Chop."

Damn it. Here goes nothing.

"Yeah! I'm not here to tease you, ok? We're here to ask you about my proposal." In my sincerest voice.

"ARE YOU TWO EAVESDROPPING?? NO! I TOLD YOU MANY THOUSAND TIMES. NO! NOW GET OUT!" She's now hitting me and pulling my hair.

"Ouch! You need to think about it, Jennie! And I won't stop! I will get you a soon husband! It's a win win for us!"

Jennie pushed me and Wendy away. Even kick both of us.

"Lisa, run. You'll end up bald! Get away from the damsel, full of stress!" Wendy starts to run.

"Jennie please hear me out." I looked at Jennie, her gown is kinda revealing. She really has a nice set of boobs and collarb---

She pulled my ear and screamed, "NOOO!!!!"