Drag Con

Trixie and Katya were sitting together backstage at ru Paul's drag con. It was their few minutes alone before hitting their panel.

" oh my god im exhausted" Trixie sighed as she placed a head on Katyas shoulder, careful not to mess up her makeup.

" me too, but just think, after this you get to go home and see David, and we can get back to our normal lives" she smiled solemnly. Although Katya was tired, and sick of touring, it seemed to be the only time when she could consistently see her friend everyday. A small feeling of sadness panned inside her at the thought of going back to spending days alone, in her apartment.

" yeah I guess." Trixie paused as if thinking wether to say her thoughts out loud. " is it bad that I don't miss anyone. Like when we're out here just the two of us, I see this as our own little world. Real life is like a reality check." She sighed lifting her head and rubbing her neck.

" no it's not bad. I don't miss anyone. Well..not that I have anyone" Katya joked " is it sad that the only steady relationship I have is with you."

" bitch we're gay famous. Nothing is more sad than that!" Trixie said letting out a signature Trixie laugh that made her smile.

" small kiss for good luck out there?" Katya smiled turning her head to her best friend.

" your going to get red lipstick on me. You know I hate that" Trixie sighed while still leaning in.

They gave each other a quick peck on the lips before heading for their panel.

************

" Hi my name is Emma, and my question is for Katya." The girl from the audience began. " if you had to spend a year with Gia Gunn alone, do you think you could do it?"

" ohh that's shady girl. Yeah I'd either do perfectly fine, or I'd shoot myself. Let's hope we don't have to find out" this earned a laugh from Trixie and the audience.

The panel was going great. So far the q&a had been far from sexual, and the crowd loved their jokes.

" hi my name is Gracie" came the next voice.

" hey Gracie" Trixie smiled.

" okay so I know you guys must be aware of trixya"

Here we go.

" oh we're not really doing those questions if that's where this is going" Trixie said not afraid to cut the girl off.

" well I'm an author, and I think your going to love this little story I wrote. I'm only going to read a few pages" the girl began.

" oh my god. How come this always happens to us?" Trixie asked looking over at Katya who was clearly uncomfortable, but masking it well.

"Trixies hand wrapped around Katyas waist as her breath hitched"

" what the fuck am I listening too? Can someone get that mic away from her" Trixie tried once more.

" hey excuse me Gracie! We're running out of time here" Katya said somewhat kindly.

" well this will only be a few more minutes" the girl confused on.

" well looks like we don't even run our own panel anymore. See guys? You know your famous when I teenager makes you listen to porn about yourself." Katya couldn't help but laugh trying to break the awkward silence.

Finally the mic was taken away from the girl and she was escorted out of the room.

" woah why did that kind of turn me on?" Katya joked again lightning the mood of the slightly traumatized crowd.