Drag con walk

" alright ladies start walking in 3,2,1" came a crew members voice in their small earpieces. It was LA drag Con  queens entrances. A time where some of the most respected queens walked a red carpet while fans cheered and clapped. Trixie and Katya  had been saved for last and they were most definitely the best.

They watched as the queen ahead of them, Alaska, got further and further away, signalling their time to go.

First went Trixie. She was in a small pink, kids car. The licence plate read UNHhh which she knew not many people would see but it was still meaningful. About halfway down the carpet she stopped the car and waited. This was Katyas cue.

The queens who had already done their walks, waited toward the side as they watch Katya run out to meet Trixie. They audience went crazy. The two of them got more cheers and screams then the rest of them had combined.

Katya held out a hand for Trixie who got out of the car and took the hand.

Together they walked down the rest of the way. They signed pictures and smiled for photos.

 They signed pictures and smiled for photos

This actually happened. Katya did not do the walk with Trixie but, if you look closely this was the license plate on the small pink car she was driving.