Soldier

Trixies POV:

Currently I'm sitting in my living room on my sofa with a microphone shoved into my face. A screen I front of me showed me katya at her own home with a similar set up.

We were doing an interview about my music and what katya thinks of it. I was pretty exited, beacuse I honestly don't know how much Katy even listens to my music.

**********

" alright katya what is your favourite Trixie song?" The interviewer asked.

" on any album? Hmm maybe video games? I know it's not an original but it's so good" katya said. I agreed, it was one of my favourites to make. I was definitely surprised by how much katya actually knew about my music.

" that's your favourite? There is that one I wrote for you- I mean the one fans speculate was written for you" I said catching myself. I didn't like to sound soft, but the song really meant a lot to me. I don't remember if I had actually ever fully admitted to katya that it was about her.

" junky whore bitch?" She joked making the interviewer and me laugh.

Katya POV

" there is a lot of speculation around your song soldier Trixie and who it's written for. Would you like to maybe clear that up?"

" yeah yeah, it's definitely about this whore. I know we joke a lot but um yeah that song means a lot to me." My heart was beating out my chest. I had know idea it was written for me. Never had anyone told me. I knew there were rumours, but I never thought there was any truth to them.

" katya?" Trixie asked. I must have missed something.

" hmm?" I asked snapping out of my thoughts and watching her on the screen closely.

" alright ladies Thankyou for joining us today!" The interviewer said before leaving the call, Trixie however made no move to exit.

" Brian are you okay?" Trixie asked. Using out of drag names let me know it was important.

" yeah, I was just surprised how come you never told me?" I asked searching her face for any indication of nervousness.

" I don't know to be honest. It never came up, and you know I'm not into all that sappy shit. I guess I just assumed you knew" she sighed and watching me just as closely as I was her.

" that's the nicest thing anyones ever done for me in my entire life" I whispered so quietly that she nearly picked up on it.

" well I'm the person that cares about you the most so I'm glad" Trixie said adjusting her wig

" you care about me the most?" I laughed. I love teasing Trixie.

" shut up you cunt! Yes you know I love you" Trixie said turning her full attention back to the screen.

" I love you too" I said analyzing her. I wish she knew that I really meant it. More than. She could ever know.