One Day

Trixie and Katya had been sitting on a old run down sofa, on a small cramped tour bus for the last two hours talking about absolute nonsense and laughing.

" and then-and then" Katya paused in the middle of her rant to notice Trixie who looked like so one had just slipped a finger up her ass. " you alright there Barbara?" Katya laughed at the stunned look on her face.

" oh shit" was all Trixie said before bolting upright. " oh my god"

Trixie had been sitting there listening to her friend talk, thinking about how she wishes that everyday she could spend with Katya. Before realizing the fact that Katya was not hers and that she had a boyfriend at home.

" trix?" Katya inquired

" oh um sorry I just." Trixies heart raced. " I-I want to ruin our friendship. And-and I can't and I need to go" she said even though they were on a moving bus. There was no where to go.

" Trixie please just sit back down." Katya said getting a grip of trixies hand and gently pulling her back to sitting.

" your not phased at all by anything I just said?" Trixie asked taken aback by her friends calmness.

" no. Mama I know we would be perfect for each other, but we both know it would never work. I thought we were already in understandment about that" she laughed

" I guess so. In the back of my head I always think about you know" Trixie sighed not wanting to finish.

" I know trix. Maybe one day" Katya said cutting her off and squeezing her hand.