Jealousy

" Anyway I was on this date with a guy and" Katya was cut short by a small gasp from her friend.

" you? A date? I'm surprised you were able to take time out of your busy busy schedule to do that" Trixie jabbed half joking.

Katya inhaled sharply before responding. She knew Trixie better then anybody, and that was not a fun loving joke. That was an irritated Trixie.

Of course Trixie handled her frustration professionally. The cameras were rolling and UNHhhh fans would be quick to notice the attitude change. The room became tense, and immediately Katya regretted bringing this up.

" Yes I've been trying to cure my loneliness. The crippling fear of dying alone" she laughed, referencing an inside joke the two of them had, in an attempt to lighten the mood.

" is she born with it? Or is it clinical depression? We'll never know" Trixie finished the punchline of the old joke.

************

The cameras stopped rolling and Trixie couldn't have exited the green basement fast enough.

She couldn't figure out why it agitated her so much to hear about katyas love life, especially when she herself had a boyfriend.

" what colour are you wearing for next episode?" Katya asked coming up behind Trixie. They usually somewhat tried to coordinate their outfits.

" pink" one word response. It confirmed that she was pissed.

" ok I think I'm just going to wear black." Katya said she fumbled with a plastic prop.

" sounds good" Trixie said before walking to her dressing room. The sound of heels angrily clicking on the floor stopped with the slamming of a door.

" someone's having a rough day" Pete said from behind a camera. Pete was a producer and their close friend, he could tell something was up.

" yeah maybe things aren't going well with David. I mean I don't want to pry"Katya said shaking her head. Trixie hadn't said a word to her about any argument with David. It just didn't make sense why she was so frustrated over this.

She made sure to wait exactly ten minutes before heading in trixies direction.

The minute she entered the dressing room she sat down in the chair across from her, forcing her to stop and hold a conversation. Normally Katya would give her friends space when angry, but she didn't want to be in a fight with Trixie. The sooner resolved the sooner they could get back to filming.

" Care to tell me what I said to make you mad at me?" Katya asked crossing her legs.

" nothing." She lied.

" okay so we're going to pretend you didn't just change personalities the minute I mention a date. Aww is little Trixie jealous" Katya joked lightly patting trixies knee.

Something changed in her face. It got serious.

" oh......OH. your actually jealous" Katya said sitting up a little straighter. " trix...." Trixie had a boyfriend. " that's not fair. For the last six years I've always said to you, say the word and I'll drop everything to be with you. But your with David and we have a career together."

" well maybe I'm saying the word" Trixie restored in a sudden wave of boldness.

" for real?"

Trixya one shots On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara