GUILT 2

She doesn't know weather he is her envisage or not. however she tries to sit up and kneel down before him and let her hands remain on the dirt floor. still, she saw his emotionless face, she sighs and make her think its his illusion because doesn't make any sense he would find her in these dense forest and especially with in a limited time. however atleast she has a little time to spend with him as well a chance to open up to him what she had in her mind since past month.  

           " you  may wonder what she doing here instead of greeting you in the manor of yours for your victory." she low her eyelid and cover her teary eyes.

    she chuckled and said "This end i deserve for i  did which i shouln't, trusted the person with my life whom i shouldn't."her voice cracked .

     "Love.  I never knew i could feel so much pain through that ." something her  throat caught and its her grief and didn't let her to continues what she tried to say.

      "still  i couldn't get what i suppossed to do  the worst battle between what you know and what you feel." he felt she already in broken and how much she wrecked through her low tone.

      "you know what i regret right now? doing what my mind say instead of expressed what my heart desire"she look at him and don't think he aware of who her heart desire. its him, since last month.

 Her breath being to unstable and rush her to finish her confession" I thought i was so loyal of my past affection and stick with that but now. In my last minutes, i realized what my heart truly desire." she again registered her words how much she regret for ignoring him all the time. she gulping the amount of air causing her tears flowing unstoppable and he take small steps forward to checking her  because he knew her tears through pain but he needs to confront if she gets any injure or not.

       "i don't know what kind of royal princes's wife i was but today i knew few hours ago my presence will lead you  to death. that's why i greet my death happily" her state make him widen confirm she already in wounded. seeing his step foot she lifts her left hand towards him.

      "Crown prince is in grave danger.  they plotting to kill him and for you too." she couldn't anymore to hold her to kneel , she slip and keep her back at the stone with rest her head. again rasp of poison erupts in her throat as well burning sensation of the blood her breath slowly raising and down.

      "In my whole life , i didn't mean to harm anyone but i hurt you so tmany times . I am sorry i didn't intentionally." she cried because she didn't knew if she any of capable of asking for forgiven. 

    "If i have any blessing of this life time, if god will have any mercy for me, then my next life would belongs to" before she finished she fail to hold herself and collapsed on the ground and she whispered "Yours".