PERTURBATION 3

prince arsenio knew already dalvina and prince carlos were fallen in love each other but there was once He believes yet but years ago, there was a consiparcy spread among the realm in the form of rumours of prince carlos and dalvina having affair behind prince arsenio. 

"Prince Carlos"  ivy whispered. prince arsenio shake his head like denied.

"No way.... He is my brother" he frowns at her.  Prince carlos was the person who stood by his side when the citizen and council members were treat  him as a contemptible when he return from the exile for years. The people considered loathsome of his presence before.

"She is your wife" ivy pressure her word to remind him the weight of her words to lead him for who he  would suppose to stand his side.

"Was he persuade her by himself?"  he raised his eyebrows with his questions. Ivy sihs 

"Again your assumption are wrong.  Her business with him wasn't any kind of intimacy but full of trap  for the person she care which is lay  by himself."  double shocked for him first of all he didn't meant he belive that rumour secondly why would his brother plant a trap for her who was he loved her so much before.  

"What did he gonna gain from her? " He asking ivy with a low tone enough to hear her, matching his tone she also said

"To clear the throne line" this is unacceptable for him and raise from the place.

"But what could possibly she could do? , why didn't she inform me before?"he doesn't what he might believe his insist or the word of person's infront of him who hold her eyes straighten without any foul motives.

"BLIND EYES SEE BETTER THAN BLIND HEARTS." , "It would went wrong for lady dalvina her heart broken after that she put behind all this once king verdict arrive carry the message of marriage of her alliance with you"   he stumbled when ivy told this , he knews she was forced then by her father but he wonders , is she still has thought of resement of their marriage this thought make tremble him inside.

"I never believed the rumours" He try to caustiously avoid the misunderstanding before ivy will state he believe the gossip as like others do.

"Even though i am her servant i am alwaus wished for your good fortune, Prince arsenio.  As a prince you don't have to keep lying to this servant. I am good at hide a secret very well." she chuckles.

 "I knew .... you never believed in me."  ivy corrects him in next second.

"Its not me you might to believe"

"I am .... in her"  he scowls at her.

"I don't think your words would be enough"

"I did unless i witnessed "  he ended the heat conversation . ivy dumbfolded for what he trying to say .

"I noticed her absence on that day when i return with my victory , it couldn't bothers me until i found another persons missing  was prince carlos as well his wife lady elaine. I heard through our mansion staffs , jason offered a ride you and my wife to the ELDORIL {the east region}. that's when my suspicious grew deeper because we were set to pass the the east region to reach the ARCELIA {Capital city}. Then i felt somehow what if her letter were meant to be for my distraction. Then, there i found jonah telling elaine the task was completed which was given by her. " ivy stand still for his confess and he continues.

"On the other side of cliff , jason was looking for something down from the cliff of lavelle,  but he was al alone. so, i direct myself for hunt what's been waiting for me"  he finished.

"I and lady dalvina thought it was prince carlos"  indeed they were thought jonah carried out the order from prince carlos but it turns out from elaine unexpecdetly.

"His state were been fainted there while lady elaine held his unconsious body in her arms"  he confront her that he witnessed , he just don't want to accuse his brother for what hadn't he done.

" I  clearly certain his report were meant to her" he again told ivy .