Untitled Part 24

"If she won't mean  then what's the benefit of stick with this useless marriage . so, let's end it and freed yourself from her" Nova finished instead of hailey. The tension air araise increase even among themselves. when he doesn't react anything. He mask his emotion which is raise in his chest and his cold glare straightly at them. Especially  his two younger brother.

"I thought you may visited for the sake of your concern on me but i was wrong."Both prince gets panicked. They felt he misundersood them that they were also part of this, whatever happened here before they denied, they were stopped by him. 

"Let me tell you all something, i might go through a lot of hard times for save her life  so it doesn't mean you may come over here and loathe her"  He said it crystal clear that he is annoy right now.

"What she even did to you for earning your pity." They are all disbelief of elaine's unsensual question that she can't even realise what kind of enviornment going on around in this hall.

"This conversation is an example of why should i take care of my wife all alone." His word directly shut them all at once. He face nova.

"You wonder right?  How could  i let go her breath when i came to knew i was only one left for her. As a FAMILY." Heliey felt he misunderstand the conversation thay they were stand against him for saving her once again why she can't inherit the royal lineage . No. They are all here for freed from this unadoptable bond. when Nova try to explain him she's been cut off by him.

"ENOUGH" 

"Thank you for your concern on me princess. Now, if you have nothing else to say other than this, you may leave now and i requesting if you intension to insult my wife they you may no need to come over her nor don't expect me would remain this calm or welcoming you." He excuse himself by bow at his grand mother and when step outside of the room he saw the ethan direct other side.  Prince arsenio follow his gaze and froze . Dalvina, there she is , making her way . He can't see what's her inpression because her back, he is facing now. Definetely he knew she's been upset hearing over what they are said.

"She aware." Ethan whispered.

Ivy waiting for dalvina she doesn't know what happened in the guest hall, but she knew dalvina will be upset why she saw elaine were with them in the guest hall today's morning. She doesn't know how to comfort her or console her. 

Nowadays, ivy misses her mother dearly .  As a first maid she has a lot to learn from her.   Its been so far from north region travelled to south region. A day, it not good for will take a country side to reach the lady dalvina's home. Even though dalvina give permit her to got anytime she wants. But she couldn't be leave day by day. Dalvina's life source be worsened more than ever. 

If ivy wan with her now defenitely she wil suggest something to get out of this chaos. It's dalvin to be there in the garden area in all alone especially in her recovery period. Ivy hopes dalvina take shelter inside in the pouring rain in the garden. The floor is very chilly cause of heavy rain pours. 

But dalvina doesn't bothered by that , she was lyning on her back.  One of the cheek was wet of shattered droplet of water when they hit the floor the memories rewinded and still freshened in her mind that happened 3 years ago. when she was finished her teenage and fall in love with the man once who her his heart always belongs to her. She trust him more than her own family even her too. His word always become her's slogan. The first men she trust with her life apart from her father and her brother. She was so happy at that time. At first time, other than her father and brother she experienced men's care from a stranger. May be it cause of her blind trust on him.