INFURIATE

Fifth prince NOLAN came forward take stand beside dalvina 

"Make her she was wronged." he said with gritted his teeth . A couples of minutes passed but dalvina keep silent without any uttering a word either a bit of word for herself of defense , she felt so guilt both of her brother in law stand with her and she couldn't make them their decision were never let them down.

"If your intension weren't wrong then why are you remaining silent" SIXTH PRINCESS NOVA confront her with suspicious tone. After a minutes of silent passed but still no answer from her but yet her gaze hang low.

"Lady dalvina"Fifth prince can't believe what's happening around him.

"You may be disappointed of seeing her true colour but i am not, because i well aware of thface of disguise behind her vengeance. The greatest shame will lay on this dynasty's royal family. If any of other neighbour hood realm would came knew about one of the royal family's daughter in law interrupt the adultery with her sister's husband while her own husband besides her" dalvina closed her eyes in devastating to hear those hurtful of her words, she can't even imagine she standing in this circumstance infront of her.

"Pity of prince arsenio . How much he is in fame as much she is disgrace ." dalvina holds her breath for seconds the next words of elaine's, it hit directly dalvina's heart crucially.

"FOR HIM" 

"All of his reputation achivement would be blown through her impious behaviour" Elaine shouting in ragely.

"You give important to your own pleasure rather than your husband. How selfish you are? you are doing brush away the sacrifice of other which was made for you" Dalvina suddenly heads up of elaine words. Her eyes looks redshot because of dumping her enrage within herself.

"Let me remember you. your mother dead the second gave birth to you. your mother chose you over than dead. she gives your life by sacrificing her breath.Even though she knew she would have been to complicated delivery." dalvina stay still of her assertion, Till now no one say that, what happens to her mother . All she knew she was dead by diseases. Dalvina's began to sobs under her breath.

"Your father never remarried again , just for you. For the sake of born with you , your brother lacking the parental live in his whole life. Here, in this mansion, you live a luxurious life in the name of prince's wife but there, even though he is son of war , he still run his day for to be survival" Elaine continues.

"After married, you need to be remain in good intention of your upbringness. atleast, for the sake of your family either in-laws family but you let down the Royal family's name by yourself. You are such a wrecking of prince arsenio's nobility. What's the being of purpose  to live like this?Better to be gone yourself rather than being of label yourself as a disgrace of your family as well for your husband." All of them shocked of elaine's harsh words , it seems triggering dalvina to leave from the royal family. Dalvina exhales and her sobs slightly come outside of her mouth.

"Who informed her about our visiting to lady dalvina?" prince nolan asks his brother under his breath and both of them share a awful look with elaine when she scowls at what they said about her.

"DON'T YOU WERE HAVE BEEN TOLD THAT YOU SHOULD WEAR A THICK CLOTHES?" Deep voice came from the entrance of guest hall. His sounds like dominating with caring towards dalvina. He heard all those tantrum which elaine threw at dalvina. He can't able to do anything right now because if he do anything harshly then ambrose will use the circumstance and may turn into the consequence if he cause any issue right now. Advantage for ambrose to taking rebel against him for demanding the treasury . He still has a grudges against prince arsenio for the get the verdict he demand for his wife. If he cause anything then ambrose will take over, and he don't want emperor to  be disappoinment , that davina survival causing such a chaos into the royal family with in the weak. So, even though he knew everything , he has to handle it very sensibly. He exhales direct his heel towards dalvina.

"Physicians strictly assigned you may not get a cold while recovering. Today wind current is so strong " he caress her cheeks with the back of his hands while looking at the open corridor which is present in the hall is opened. He still felt the wetness of her tears which is shed a minutes ago then she tried to wipes it. 

"Get inside now" he whispers at her.

"But..." She's been cut off from him. 

"I will accompain them hereafter" He assured her.

"Isn't necessary to give your cold gesture on us?" Lady elaine ask him for the response of prince arsenio. He waited for dalvina to leave the room for minutes when she does , he turn to elaine.

"Was that you were might necessary to say this to who was just return from the death tip? Don't think so?" Prince arsenio raise questions with cold straighten face, when she remains silent now its his turn to be continues.

"If i doesn't react anything then it doesn't mean i am not aware of anything." Prince arsenio  pressured his words to let elaine know indirectly he aware of the truth whom sent the assassins to kill the dalvina . Elaine became so pale of witnessing the dreadful tone of prince arsenio.