ERUPTION 2

The next day of the prince arsenio's mansion

    "Young miss"  ivy look so pale when dalvina see her bang in room out of nowhere while she called her and ivy told her she must hurry into the guest hall.

Dalvina and ivy arrived in the guest hall, step after into the room dalvina's eyes teared up.

"Mother queen"  she bows .

"Dalvina ..." Mother queen permit her to raise up her head . She looks around who are all present over there, the people of her husbands family, the people care for her husband except one her pupil halt when the evil smirk plays on elaine face.  

[ The member are present in the guest hall:

MOTHER QUEEN OF LAMORIUM KINGDOM - MADELYN BALLARD ZADKIEL,

FOURTH PRINCE AND PRINCESS OF LAMORIUM - PRINCE ANGUS BALLARD ZADKIEL AND LADY HAILEY , The house of miller 

The famous twin of royal family FIFTH PRINCE AND SIXTH PRINCESS OF LAMORIUM , both of them are last heir of zadkiel dynasty - PRINCE NOLAN BALLARD ZADKIEL AND PRINCESS NOVA BALLARD ZADKIEL

And the furious bird, the cousin of dalvina , LADY ELAINE - The second name of aaron , The house of kingsley, the daughter of political minister AMBROSE KINGSLEY AARON.]

When Mother queen  about query her recovery of well being before that elaine stops her.

"Well said of everyone should be pay to their own sins. And your state is an perfect Example " elaine throw the disgusting gaze to dalvina.

"Elaine" Mother queen frowns.

"Believe it or not Mother queen, I never see this much vicious person in my life." Elaine breath gets unstable because of pure rage in her heart.  It clearly visible in her face. All the person are present in the room literally know the reason of her furious . They can't stop her because they thought she was also upset by her husband prince carlos and dalvina that's not mean they believed in rumour.

"You shouldn't accused someone with words"  FIFTH PRINCE NOLAN BALLARD ZADKIEL defend dalvina whatever they whispers around , the respect he has on her never faded away then or now.

"Well , wha else are required to be proven more than mess of this manor? Look at her more proof than my words" Elaine step forward and pointing at dalvina. They are all silented of her words then elaine took advantage of the situation

"Or you are not willingly to see her misdeed" prince Nolan looked away.

"What the purpose she has to meet my husband alone instead of greeting her husband who was just returning from the battle?" Elaine raising her questioned with so much of eagerly with fury, it will help her to throw another tantrum to dalvina.

"If she has a plausible reason then how about she would open up right now infront of us?" Elaine stand infront of dalvina who lowed her head. Prince Nolan about to say something 

"Don't interrupt me. we must need to aware of this today" she roars , this time FOURTH PRINCE ANGUS BALLARD ZADKIEL came forward 

"Fine. We must end it today both the false accusation on lady dalvina as well your mouth" he raising his brows at the meaning of his last two words belongs to elaine and certainly they want to shut elaine's mouth. Not all of them but two person are taking her side because they respect his brother arsenio till now they didn't hear any one word of anxiety on her from their brother , not at once. 

Elaine chuckled and pity on them , think that still they didn't knew the truth. The truth of she knew which is she assume.

"If her reason were thoughtful then i would kneel it down and apologies for defaming of her righteous" Elaine yelled.