ERUPTION

The moment of   silent between them passed .Instead of her rest of confession he can assume what the rest could happened.

"So, the reason his fainted stated?" he mumbles and ivy remain silent

"Lady dalvina" he whispers.

He sighs and about to left from there and he confront  her by saying this would kept between them.

"I  hope....." he state and ivu finishes his next line because he wants hide from dalvina about the conversation happened between him and ivy

"I would take it to my grave."  

Ethan watching them from far away distance himself enough to witness them, he just don't want ivy get scold by prince arsenio. he didn't knew what was conversation went on between them . prince arsenio passed the ethan and pretend he didn't notice ethan presence that he is hide himself under the shadow . Afterl he took few steps and stops command ethan without look back at him. Ethan jump into shocks 

"It seems ivy have go through such a hard time to handle everything in doing a chores because of lacking their servants. Don't hire palace staffs. call our owns" He left and ethan bows at him. Prince arsenio mention at his own DUNCAN squad staff's family member whom are all work in somewhere in capital. they will response and come to serve him when his called upon to them.

Prince arsenio  thought its not quite good to hire a palace staffs for her, for while. Didn't knew how and when can conspiracy come in from any form. Regarding of ivy's report he wouldn't trust anyone from the palace except king.  He wonder it can also applicable to his family too?

He didn't know because he saw himself how their family members ignored and doesn't bothered by her absence on that day until he ask them. No one knows , or care where was she either if she aware of my arrival. 

On the other hand, his brother , PRINCE CARLOS seems always resentment of their dalvina's marriage even though he wouldn't showed outside , it can be identifyable through his gaze towards him and dalvina.

Although he didn't except prince carlos could go far this much. Assassinate him.He somehow digest his brother's hatred towards prince arsenio . He couldn't accept how much dalvina suffered alone all those years , by getting loathing from others because of false rumors even though it spread before their marriage.

Still she didn't protest in anywhere but tolerating their detest. Glad he prohibited her to step outside from the mansion nor no one visit her or else she will suffered even more, they thought the realm lost one of treasury because of her survivial.