MOLLIFICATION

"I hope you would take leave after what you desperate to do and what you are looking for"  Prince arsenio didn't hesitate to talk like that to elaine even infront of them.

"You shouldn't thrown insult to your own family , Prince arsenio . Family isn't just only for look after each other as well  they need to  pointing out their mistakes too. They will do out of concerns" FOURTH PRINCE'S WIFE LADY HEILEY adviced him. Prince arsenio chuckled.

"CARE. What kind of of care that you mentioned? Which kind of look after each that your are talking about?"He slightly roared and continuously saractically.

"Then, Tell me . How many times my family visited here before while i was in battle. I heard no one visited her" He shook his head.

"Dalvina always keep distancing herself away from us. She didn't get along with us. I must say not even to you" Princess Nova boldly ready to offened prince arsenio not because she is against him but she has really concern for him to stuck with this senseless marriage.

"Because you didn't  give a chance to let her do." He gritted his teeth and he calm himself for second.

"Okay. you are all here to confront by believing the gossips, but don't you have to investigate prince carlos before you accusing her all alone, because you can't and she is easily being targeted." Prince arsenio tried to calm himself while he defend her.

On the way of her room, Dalvina felt uneasiness because he never do this on her. she never share a word with him before. The moment of he caressing her cheeks flashed in her eyes. She's off from her track and move towards guest hall.

"On that day of my return, my so called family didn't aware of my wife's absence until i asked them. "Where is my wife?" He pressed his last sentences to let them know who they want to accused . His chest was raising up and down because of surpressed his unshattred words that he want to tell them, to tell them the fact  which he aware. His eyes turns into soften.

"I too thought that my family look after my wife while i away, but i realised my thoughts were erroneous when i found her body helds a last breath.so, i understood. In my family, there is no place for her either their care without my presence" His tone became low word by word when the scene erupted his mind , the word she uttered make him discern how much she need a chance to live and rectify her mistake that she did belive the prince carlos . He trembling inside to thinking about losing her if he wasn't there at time. She will be a no more, without anyone , all alone ... his incessant thoughts were clog by nova.

"What are you talking? we are all care for you that's why we are al gathering to sort out of this circumstance of out family" nova put a hands into his elbow to make him face her but no for so long they agitate him again more than before when he hear their real reason of visit. He look at her raising his eyebrow what sort out that she is talking about, Hailey  began quietly get into the topics.

" We  are all know that relationship were been so complicated since beginnig. I think she were been forced to be with you either seems like there is no future for you with her." He totally confused what they mean.

"Stop pretending brother. The troops physicisans investigated by grandma and we all aware of her wouldn't impregnated because of heart bane venom." her words make him chill on his spine and he stand still and thought how dare he.