THE REGIMENT

Ethan and the whole squad set foot in the royal palace not with such a gratification but of frolicsome and to reveal their victory through so much of atrocity noise with full of cheerful and joyous.  The troops men few  hit their buckle with one another while cheerful screaming and some of them strike the spear on the shield while marching towards the court eventually.

        The soldiers  can't do anything either can't act because they knew, these troops have belongs to the one of the most powerful man in the kingdom.  they have to tolerate their wildlings demeanour  and their atrocity as well.  they were not belong to the army but sealed by , in the name of realm's squad.

        This squad was been forge by soley man each one of them doesn't mean hesitate to give up on their life for him and the words of him.  In the beginning  they were called as savage and scoundrelly, sometimes so many higher officials accuse them with unreasonably and called all of their doings as sadistic, even it end with good they were being cornered .  They weren't been bothered by any of their impeach but has a give a heart to their commander's word.

         With the right guidance by him, they were being reward in the recognition of their righteous service and justifiable act.  In their growth of conquest, so many official are jealous and spitef for their wild act including court's officials too.  They were grant's as realm's troop and their paths were inscripted in the country's epigraph. 

           The cause of success behind is one and only their commander, he is not only their leader, currently he is been holding the reputed position in the court also.  he is an commander of the city watch and the main thing is , he is the third legal son the Emperor.  

                     THIRD PRINCE ARSENIO BALLARD ZADKIEL.

         When the royal caller mentioned his name until then, the air surronds with men's rattle suddenly fell into the grave silent.  Doesn't sure about if royal soldiers may can restrain but as long as they were under prince arsenio's supermacy, they have nothing to fear .  

        The troop might only vow and bow to their chief,prince arsenio and the troops men only bend to knees before king and prince arsenio alone.  By seeing them, the court sstaffs, ministers even the lords of the royal houses who are assembled there make a certain of the prince arsenio is alone only person who owns the troop.  

          He is there behind his banners along with ethan and his henchmen.  He wore a spruce  colour jacket well suited for shine balck waist outfit especially with his for a solemn stride.  Ethan and the rest halt themselves a few distant from the entrance of the door of the court hall, and the prince arsenio entered , ethan yelled

     "ON YOUR SPOT"  

      With in the seconds the troop gathered eventually with the great posture.  prince arsenio located himself infront of the king and the court hall's members.

        He and his troop bow infront of the emperor to show him their greet.  king overwhelming seeing his heir success at war, they won the biggest victory in the year and not any else price yet made even crown prince.

          "Araise" he proudly command and continue

          "Today your glory reach beyond the nation. May your fame and magnificence would be carry on till the sky and earth fall apart"  the king finished , the jovial screaming echoes through the court room. The emperor announce

        "summon your victory and the country been protected in return you may ask your demand"

 No one expecting what has happen there next causing whole court room wipe out of shock. 

The arsenio is on his knees and his head down.

The whole crowd fell into the muzzle of his behaviour expect one person. THE POLITICAL MINISTER AMBROSE KINGSLEY AARON.