REMINISCENCE 2

"What i suppose to say to prince carlos when i face him? " Archer's blood boil and his face display was in disgust  when he heard his name again and again. 

He felt really that prince won't be worth for his dearest daughter's beloved nor that he tried to earn 

"In east wings, when emperor declared his decision that brat didn't give any objection."

Something caught on her throat without breathing her heart stopped for minutes.  She can't register her father word in her heart. Her brother DEMIR KINGSLEY AARON alas DEO secure his arms around her shoulder and said 

"Myself too felt disappointment when i witnessed there. He proves that his desire is more important than his heart pleasant." He finished with exhales dalvina can felt how much her father too disappointed along with her. 

One more time she was been thrown out. Archer's eyes became soften , he spotted her daughter's state of melting in guilt.

"Stop chase that trash. Accept the reality , your marriage will be held with in 4 days. Prepare for it."

TRASH. Again, he insult her perhaps his love weren't meant truly but her love on him very honestly and truly. She won't forgive prince carlos either her father for humilating like this and taking a control over on her life and make her to end with this.

End with the stranger that she doesn't even know his name.

"Promise father. Upcoming 4th day from now on , If i will take a step outside of out manor then it's last day for you to see me as your daughter. I will not come back to you in future no matter how will my life put me into tragetic circumstance. " She bragged outside of the room. Lord Archer is a strong man but her words send chills on his spine. She cried a lot in her rooms. ivy's mother angeline came over and dragged dalvina to outside of manor and take her to her mother's cemetry.

She saw his father on his knees head down, tears were rolled. Dalvina never witnessed father like this not even once.ully 

"If you want run away. Then it's your father seems to allow for it." Angeline said with stern voice.

"Why is he like that?" Dalvina didn't bother about what angeline said, perhaps if she said it at another time dalvina doesn't let it go but now.

"If grievance hits him really hard. His conscience leads him here always. Look at your father. He is fully brokened now. He has no effort to held back , thanks to you and grab this opportunity"

Dalvina felt angeline blackmile her indirectly with emotion of her father's. Her sobs again.

'This is not fair. not fair" She shouts and disappear into herroom and day after  day she  informed, her future husband throw the feast for royal families and she must present herself there for greeting them as well give regards to the crown for merging her family with royal once again.

She panicked when the reality kicks her, she gonna a face prince carlos there.

She grabs angeline hand to help. she thought she would help because she is head maid of lord archer's manor for long time. she raised dalvina and look after her when her mother was dead. And for sure she has a power to take decision in their residence.

"Help me. I must not attend this event"  She stands still completely ignored dalvina and dalvina knew they won't be settled until.... and she knew how to make them to come down to her.

In this house kindness faded away she felt this for moment.

"I am progress of admit the fate. In order of accept the reality i need a time to dig a grave for my feelings. I afraid it would be vein if i would happened to meet the prince  carlos . Then the wall will be demolished which is i hardly build for 2 days myself." Her words mingle with threading. Angeline didn't affect of dalvina's word. Her brother clears a throat causee a gain their attention on him. Angeline bow at him and follows him. 

After a while she come with the box and she knows that what is that one of her families heirloom. Luxuries box which was her grandma gifted to her and she knews what is it inside and wonder why now angeline holding her and what she upto.

 "Your words again?" she asks . Dalvina now realise why ivy always frighten by her as if she made a mistake before.

"I will do as you told, make  a excuse of my absence at the party." she begged.

I personally don't know anything about your finace but i knew he won't be like prince carlos. So i need you to be uphold your vows to your husband the second marriage will be done. Swear it on your mother and inorder to give your faith and loyalty to your husband reorgainsed this protection pendant for your husband which belongs to your grandfatherr's once before."Angline finishes and she nods 

"In words" Angeline orser her. It may not be the first time before too  she always like this.

Dalvina felt some care through them. Now she hated it.

"Promise. you would do both wisely." 

"I DO" Dalvina said and receive the box and her thoughts occupied immediately looking at her.

Angeline let go straighten herself for minutes and became softened and pat her head slowly with love and ca"Make sure it would come with best."she pointed at the pendant and dalvina nodded.

As angeline assure archery she will accept the marriage then he didn't believe but he relieved she getting along with it somehow. He about step into the conversation deo gold his father shoulder and lead him away from and explain him how the table turns and we shouldn't ruin it.

"It will be good for her by not attten the feast father. Because prince carlos won't be give up on her and make sure to ruin this alliance" For the sake of dalvina and by advice of his son,  he let it go and agreed.