VAGUE

Without delaying, he ran into her and keep her with in his arms and tap on her cheek.  He look into her wound and study how deeply it is.  He took outer from the cave and put her lay on the saddle of his horse he direct his horse towards their manor.  After while riding, his mind fill with none of thoughts but how to rescue her. His panicking increasing of minutes passed as well his back of hands touches her body raise with coldness

             After an hour, he reached his residence and saw the Loyal guard ETHAN (His first Guard) just about to go somewhere, he stunned what he witnessed and he received the commands to call the crops physicians and seize the dalvina's  first hand maid (ivy).  

            As he commands informed the physician to gather the princes's chamber and he claim on his horse drove away ahead into the woods, but surprisingly ivy was about to go exit of the woods and drumbstruck when she sees the ethan  forth his horse while unrealised his sword. she understand what the mean of his action, she is been underr seized.  she doesn't hesitate to go with him.

            Meanwhile, prince Arsenio settled dalvina in his chamber and let the doctors to treat her.  he straighten his gaze the moment he saw ethan lead the ivy.  ivy spot what the circumstance around his chamber didn't know what she might do whether relive for that she assuring her  young miss were being treated or to be mourn for her state.  she knelt down infront of him.

              "Just let me be with her side in this forlorn situation at once. I will beg you."  

     prince arsenio just turn away and let her go inside.  a few hours later, the troops physicians came out behind him , his few of folks follow him with discuss something among themselves. ivy was come after them and eagerly waiting for them to announce her young miss now out of danger.  the physicians glance over at his pupils confront what they have to say. 

          "The wound of arrow would be healed with the right prescription and with the rest of recovering time but....."  ivy and prince sighs 'but' the word make them lead into  nerve again.

           "I couldn't able to handle the poison she had."  the doctor declaration perceive otherr into the shock including ivy and the third prince too.

           "For now i  impact some antitode on her to shield from the effect the poison. I am not sure how many hours he has." ivy looking at the dalvina through the white silk sheets with the teary eyes.  prince didn't look up and set his gaze on the floor he doesn't would he react.

           "Pull yourself prince .  what a consolation we have right now is i identity what kind of drugs she had and i aware of what kind of solution might get her life save." his words draw the prince attention and he continues.

        "but i don't think its possible.  One of nation's treasury HEART BANE VENOM."  His statement drag all of his staff into the anxious and uneassiness but prince didn't flinch when he mentioned.

        "That venom would have been the power to crush all the poison in the world.  the venom may we to get used for good and evil too.  all we do is good, to save the young miss." the physicians ended.

      "before that how could we have a thought of having the even think of demanding a treasury is a illicit. we can't even go near that.  From the beginning , the treasury still guard by the emperor.  how did we reach ?"  ethan raising the question , in his tone how much he depressed right now.

       Brief silent after, prince direct his heel towards the door and command ethan.

      " Get ready my horse. Still we didn't regards my father after our victory either haven't  summon the success under him."