REMINISCENCE 1

3 YEARS AGO,

War lord's manor staffs , All of them know of their relationship. In that relationship, she needs a care which she craved for longtime and she wants to be in loved with selfless which she yearns since she was young and they got them too respectively. Even though her father about to set her marriage alliance with him and when her fate got twisted.  

The declaration of erdict would run all over the country prince carlos betrothed  in 10 days with ELAINE KINGSLEY AARON. Dalvina's sister. She was so devasated when she confornt him. He ensure it was arranged by his father emperor. He can't do demolish the erdict when it announced when she about to cut tie off with him. He opened up to her for saving the selfless love of her for him. He confront her about his desire on the crown. 

He should be accept this alliance inorder to gain their ally of court members by his side and he want her to be his side as well. Once he named the heir of throne he will divorce elaine and he promised her she will be his queen and reserved the title of his wife always belong to dalvina as well as his heart. Even though she seems dazzed off his words ecoing in her ears she lost all her hopes when he declare their marriage would be happen with name of king. 

She left without any word, while their marriage she isolate herself in her room since then often prince carlos visit her with precaution of everyone's eyes and passed the letters. His chit never missed out his feelings towards on her are still alive. At once, she freed herself from the self arrest for occasion to meet him. A year after ,ARCHER KINGSLEY AARON , Her father return home and told her to be ready for next morning which would be a big day for her. 

The next day

The messenger came with a bearing of royal erdict her marriage with Third prince ARSENIO BALLARD ZADIKEL. The marriage will be happen with in 4 days . she was stunned,  Her eyes burying in tears in effect of burning inside of her. She received the erdict with the unbearable pain or else she know it would be great consequence for humiliating the royal erdict .

"Do you have any idea what's happening in my life?" she asked her gritting the teeth without looking at her father when she confront all messengers are left only their staffs and her brother were left in their manor. she turn around when she got no response from her father and she knew her father behind this after all what had happened now and he aware of this alliance before.

"How could you?, How could you do this to me?"she screams and her brother DRAVEN KINGSLEY AARON signs the staff and they disperse themselves one by one. In her whole life, she never yell at anyone and today for the first time why would be her father she thought . She couldn't control because she felt she has been stabbed in the back by those she needed most. First , prince carlos and now her father .

"You must informed me before this would happen" she asking her father who have a blank expression in his face and he replied without any hesitate 

"So you may  heading for seeking help from married man?" archer mentioned prince carlos, she froze at his cold tone and he continues.

"Well, Note it down, I am securing my daughter's future in a good hands" she chuckles

"Do you know what kind of situation you are gonna a pull me there?" she shut her eyes and whispers. Archer hold her arms and shakes 

"For god sake , come out from that stupidity" within seconds she ferociously freed her from his grip and yell

"You are insulting me and my love on him which i couldn't tolerate"

"I am not give damn for that trash" he yells too.

"He told me to wait for him, he will marry me when the right times come" 

"When? It's been 2 years, isn't that enough time? " she remain silent and he continues but his tone getting calm down. 

"It's the time to put a full stop for that damn waiting." she lost her sentence at his words and didn't knew how to make a justify for her quarantine for prince and within next second she totally collapsed at her father's statement.

"End it by yourself or else i will make by myself.  Chose wisely."  End ,  she waited for whole 2 years she isolate herself from society and sacrifice all her needs and emotion for what . FOR END. Her tears rolled unstoppable and she whispers

"Why?"

"That's so called love that you label destroying my daughter's life and her reputation as well dragging my family's reputation. It's not my lone decision but king himself "  he explained.

"Is it my fault to born as a warlord's daughter?" her words broken him. He felt she starts to regret being  his daughter. he directing her question on her as well.

"Is it my fault for having concern on my daughter's future?" He shuts her.