EXASPERATE

As  they move forward as her steps went to back.  She heard the arrow wooshing , she slightly bend and dthe arrow passed her without any blood gratefully.  The arrow holder tries to strike and she tear his elbow which result she take hold his weapon hilt when his grip loosen on it.

  Other face covering assassins approach her , she dodged all of their  blow. she let her take a time to defend herself from them, first.  While mid defend one by one. One person came from behind her and lock her with the trunk and tried to pull out from her hand.  she kicks the manhood who is infront of her, when he is i process to recover from pain she yank hand aggressively and make his dragger into the other who is locked her in the trunk.

From behind something forceful air make her hair fly, within second head were hit with something hard one. she doesn't know what is it, because of massive pain appeared and make her sit on her knee . 

Her obscure vision assured the man move closer toward her with dragger.  Before she renewal herself the man kneel infront of her with the thud and lay on the floor. she saw the spear with royal emblem on his spine and found out whose belong to this royal sign.

Prince arsenio and ethan stand across the asssinations, noticing his presence they all forward to attack dalvina.  But arsenio killed a few and stand guard before her. Before he look forward to assianators his glare make the dalvina trembling. The moment, and the glare make her realise  she was wrong and make this time even more worse than the last time, once again she became burden.

He take them down one by one with brutually , it clearly shows why he is called  THE GOD OF HELLION . His every strike on them make her disgust .  He make sure give them pain not with only physically but also ... he make sure their tears came from soul . 

While other angle ethan block their every strike of their with no effectively , so calmly and couldn't let his fierce over on him.  

Out of nowhere someone pull his dragger on her waist where her last wound which is still under recover. The fog vision let her where he ghost out after he made the weapon pull into her waist. All she hear is rattle of iron in the air.  Somewhere from she heard the name not sure who is it from.  Before she collapsed the prince arsenio embrace her in his arms. Within the seconds, his sword pierced the throat who attack her. 

"Ethan" he yelled.

"On your word, my lord" the his ferious of face  she witnessed he take two of them at a time with the one blow and hear another few of them with a single strike. Then, she remember the one who was the reason she being protective, IVY

She was worried about ivy, because as far the distance dalvina couldn't spot the ivy.  And she collapsed.

He took her in his shoulder ahead toward his horse. Out of nowhere her cart driver jason appearance make him stop. He ignored and about to go, the jason interrupt 

"You may have trust me. I always lead her safely." the second applied between them . He didn't say anything but nod at him. Jason lead the prince arsenio where her cart parked. He growls at him and jason shiver and whimp and what's  gonna prince do next for came to knew about jason hiding all the time what had happened there. 

After settle her inside "Don't halt anywhere"  prince instruct him. Jason spunk the rope on the horses.  Without delaying , prince claim his horse and head where the cart is on. 

ivy had no idea what has happened outside, she hide out  all the with in the lump wood branches. she came outside and search every where for her lady but all she found the corpse of assassinators.

She turn around and jerk with shocked ethan came there with his horse. and he pull the roes to halot and give his hands to her for claim on his horse. Before she summarised the situation ethan said 

"We are running out of time. Prince is already on his way"  she claim through his hand and get comfortable after him.

The trio rapidly proceed their way to the manor of prince arsenio.