PERTURBATION 2

"I think you may have a spare time" the prince arsenio voice behind her and make her jump in terrify. She can assume what he is up to or else why did prince came alone in this hour and she knew after sunset he make sure of restore the time for official work in his study.

"I think i told you what i have to. you may ask lady dalvina any further if you ought to ."  she crooked her eyebrows without any fright. he chuckled and start moving forward.

"Come on , I had no mood to be in legal enquiry neither examine."  He sighs and take a seat near the water tub. 

" I have to find out the location of assassins comes from and what their intention up to. That's how i might be warned." He finished , several minutes silents remain between them.

"I  don't know what had happened on that day but my insist certainly assured they are the person whose poisoned her" She felt he don't want to let the other aware of his suspicious through his lower tone. she intend pressure from him to learn about what could happened the last month while he was in battle field.

"Seeking the information for protection. May be better to say for self defense for the person we cared for."  ivy slowly opened up to him. Her motive weren't make sure let him not aware the truth but she isn't the person who make him realize what has really happening around himself. 

"For what and from whom " He surprised what did make her think to do spy and what could really threat to her .

"Another way to destroy the person is the way of assaissinate the character of that person" ivy eyes filled with the tears.