ERRING

BEFORE NIGHT OF THE WEDDING CEREMONY

 "Young lady" ivy call dalvina who is hide herself in the darkness  corner of the garden.

"I am looking for you all over the manor" dalvina already settled in the lawn  hours ago. She thought no one would look for her. She just need some peaceful place to adopt the currnet situation happening in her life. Hearing the ivy's voice she shut  her eyes and whisper.

"Peace is gone"before ivy reached her, she muttering in her low voice.

"Just tell what you want to say and leave" Dalvina shuts ivy and ivy seems doesn't bother it. She seems more happy and sit on her knees before dalvina.

"You know what?, i went to the market to buy something for ceremony arrangement and there i explore something about the prince arsenio. i mean your husband to be" Disappoinment of ivy curiosity dalvina didn't show any interest just blank face. Ivy exhales and maintain her cool.

"Don't give me a cold shoulder to me young lady. Couldn't you see how curious i was just before, please don't give me that face" Ivy not complain eitherr mad. She being pout to her child friend and dalvina sighs. She felt its not fair to pour her mad at ivy.

"I am not. It's better to near something rather than think about unhappiness of non existence of my future." ivy pretend don't know what she meant. If not she can't distract her anymore as well she wants dalvina aware what are the kinds her future waiting for dalvina. She smirks dalvina not been offend.

"Hmm, that's good."The emperor of lumerioum has 5 wives" ivy starts with guesture of getting into the something wonder like fantasy but dalvina cut off her instead.

"I knew better that you, how may of the wives and mistress king have."

"Can't you see how much i prepared since noon"Dalvina rolls her eyes and admit her defeat , she continues.

"The third prince arsenio's mother among one of them king's 3rd wife. PRINCE MURIEL. She was the daughter of chief of royal tribal house hold, their lineage were so respectable during late emperor period.So, they incarnation their ally through their chief's daughter hands in marriage to our emperor."

"They said her tribe is in northern east zone. But according to our law she couldn't become queen because of she was not from royal family , she has no title either." ivy noticed dalvina didn't miss her track and drowning herself into ivy's word.

"She couldn't earn a princess title because the court couldn't convience the tribe girl get the rank but somehow the emperor declare she was an one of the royal consort that's how her son being treated as a prince."Dalvina gulped while thinking of royal legacy life  completely complicated how would she survived in there

"After she gave birth of prince, she did well but the prince arsenio around 10, She died at the cause of brain stroke. The royal physician suspects the prince arsenio too inherit the stroke."She hears dalvina's gasps. ivy squeeze her hands and continue.

"So, the court try to persuade the king to disclaim the prince title from prince arsenio. Since, he inherit the contagion from her. But king loved him so much. He decide send him to quarantine for several years by well treated. His maternal grand father requested the king that it would be better if prince isolation in groove forest which was near their residence . As if his grandson will be take care by himself."

"His quarantine went well in dense forest near lady muriel's village. His grandfather trained him after 7 years physical confront that prince has been doing well and not inherit any sickness through the birth from lady muriel. So, again he came to palace after 7 years on the next day. He requesting his majesty that he wished to study the defense skill from antediluvian clan. It is one of the most demode clan in the world" ivy continues but in whisper tone.

"The clan members presence were very rare around the peoples residence. They lived only in exceeding mountain, Men's and women's from that clan prohibited to go their families. Even though the prince joined with them. After 4 years, the war has been breakout in lamourium. Our country were fell into the threaten web, 4 zones of lamourium's borderline were been round up by 2 borders but he couldn't take over other row."Dalvina thought and asked ivy to clear her doubts

"Perhaps, are that the one which deo joined with my father for the first time in battle?" ivu widened her eyes.

"Certainly." ivy glad she remebers and felt she being distract somehow from her guilt.