AWAIT 2

Its been a two days since ivy inform him about my awaken , i still here, in his chamber , didn't move to mine , waiting for him but he didn't visit me.  So, its decided dalvina watching the light which is belong to prince arsenio's study. Her gaze still hope for she may get able to see him or what was his state.  She has a hesitant to go near him or ask ethan to allow her into prince study who was guarding there.  But its getting late she  has to go but before that frighten hold her.  what if she hasn't any chance to see him again once she left any how  she would give a try atleast. She can sense that he is in meeting with his staff whose they are all in DUNCAN SQUAD[prince arsenio's squad] . 

  Ethan came forward with his gaze straightened make dalvina to step back.

"Why he keep himself busy for long? is there any complication in court?"  dalvina knew he definetely say something even though she glad because she get ready acquire any kind of complication from him.

"Ofcourse, why he shouldn't be? After all you might knew well why is he like this and by whom?"  her eyeball stay lay on the floor spontaneously she knew very well she doesn't have a rights to ask still.

"will you allow me to meet him for conclusive?"  Even in her low tone he doesn't benevolence not even a bit.

"Apologies, but i don't want him to go through anymore tolerance "  She silently directs opposite of him ivy frowns

"How dare you could say is she the alone caused for all of his troubleness?"  

"well, you explained better than me." he replied.

"you........" before ivy get into the argue to him dalvina stopped

"ivy...."    ivy knew dalvina is already in guilt so much and that is why she bear his words.

"young miss....   the decision may be not really necessary nor any required by anyone"  she requested her while her hands stroke her arms. 

"I too don't want him to get depressed."  she whispered with heavy heartly.

"Atleast we may wait for while." ivy tried again she ignored.

"Here. you may give it to him if you think its need to pass to him once you read it.  I hope this letter will be unmerge the problems a bit."  She gave the letter to ethan and he receives it but

"If does , I  will.  What i think is your leaving will be truly release him from botherness." he annoy and she chuckles.

"Don't be worry. Take care of him."  she doesn't even care to look at if she truly mean it or not.

Rattle of cart arsenio made him to go outside and saw the ethan alone guard the study and wonder who is it?

"Who is visiting me? " Ethan directs him to give the letter and inform.

"Not visiting , Leaving "He frowns  

"Who?" arsenio   asked.

"May be its better she could left early anyway . I am glad after all she realised now."  he mumbling while he handover the letter.

Arsenio wonders who is really  cracked him in this early morning itself.  He begin to read the letter.

"Someone targetting crown prince on hunting festival. I can't be mentioned who they are, i insist better you find it by yourself ratherr than i told, because i  didn't have any proof  to accuse them.  Please be patient and trace them with accurate plan . If you may require a victim then let me know through my raven. i summon myself there because they were the who was poisoned me."