PERTURBATION

"Give the reports of those assassins" prince arsenio ask th  in his stern voice who was waiting for him in prince arsenio's study. 

"They were just enter the capital from the south region UZARUS"  Ethan hand over the scroll details of those assassins and their autopsy information.

Prince arsenio shakes his head in disbelief "We were also been there a few days ago".

"You lead us there as per her insist. We were being to take a ELDORIL to to capital city WHITE FORT until her letter land up on you" he sighs annoyingly , Indeed they were to region through eldoril the east region of lamourium.

"May be they did been come after us" ethan slightly lean over the window, ethan is the only one who close to me from prince arsenio's DUNCAN SQUAD , more than brother , he always with him since prince arsenio found ethan.

"Or may be they weren't knew we lead uzarus " ethan shrug his shoulder and prince arsenio shakes his head like he doesn't satisified about this convience of ethan.

"Else may be they were distracted" prince arsenio told without took his gaze from the report which is lay on this study table.

Ethan silent for moment to understand his words then he realise he meant for the letter from lady dalvina.

"How come she aware of assassins ?"  ethan raised his question with sudden jerk from his position.  prince arsenio rest his back on his seat to relax and ethan felt he seems to know the next move . prince arsenio rub his face and sigh under his breath , he look at ethan 

"Where is she?" ethan look at him don't know who is he talking about .ethan confusedly look at prince and prince arsenio glaring him with raised eyebrow tapping his table senderly.

Ethan sighs and exit from there without any word to found out the person he reffered, the only person know entirely about in this mansion is , its her first hand maid IVY. Its been anyways end with veins even if ethan tried to explain him, ivy just did what was she assigned by lady dalvina.