REMINISCENCE 3

NEXT DAY

The venue of feast was filled with crowd. Some spots reserved for royal families. The dais were arranged for king and queen beside that seats were alloted for council members. The king and  queen whom came along with the princes and princess, the crown prince and his wife crown princess stand beside the left side of king and the queen seat were well decorated by the staffs .

The king king guesture the wine towards the crowd by began the feast. All the royal families were discern annoying through the Duncan Squad. Even though, they can't be express their provoke in there because now prince arsenio holds the title of commander of city watch , he upholding his duty with the help of duncan squad and the squad label as an REALM SQUAD by emperor, involving in agitation against them, then you must face the consequence for that by prince arsenio.

So, whoever they might be , they need to tolerate their wilding behaviour. Royals remains silent when they invited by prince arsenio personally inorder to avoid his wrath they didn't even flich, even though irritating displayed on their faces.

Finally, The household of kingsley reached the venue . Lord archery and his son deo bow to majesty first and greet the guest with whole heartly.

The king enquire about the missed person who is most important of today.

"Where is prince arsenio's bride?" All the eyes were focused on the lord archery's response. 

"It's our unpleasant that she couldn't able to attend the feast." Lord archery replied with holding small smile on his face.

"What is that such important more than he own wedding feast Uncle?" Elaine interrupt and dig her nose. Prince Angus and Prince Nolan cursing her in their low voice . At the same time, King's word distract the crowd 

"I felt so bad for my son's curiosity to meet his bride because i don't think he prepared the whole feast just for us" Prince arsenio's eyes widened because of his father's teasing word which he didn't expect. The crowd suddenly small giggling in the air at the king's statement.

"I apologize all of you on behalf of he. Something came up that she can't refuse to do." He and deo bow infront of king.

"I promised to my late wife rituals of our matrimony will be inherit on our own kid's marriage too. so, she is in the process that cause of her absence here today" He said.

"Will you be elaborate that?" King wonders.

"Ofcourse, your majesty. My mother kept the most two valuable things in her life. One the jewel which was filled by jadeite gem. It's one and only our family's heirloom. And other is my father's pendant which was my mother gift to him. He never ever lost it either unwear it even in his death minutes. After his death she kept herself and no one allowed to touch or saw it. those two were she  protected with her life even in her last day. Our two little female heirs got them on their special days." He finishes.

"Elaine got my family's heirloom on her 17th birthday."he proudly plants what his daughter has.

"In our tradition the bride should give a gift to the groom to exchange the love of his life, if the groom get a touched by gift. Then our belief their bond would be in eternal even in their next lives too."

"My daughter have my father's pendant. And she is currently working on re-customized on my father's pendant to gift for her groom." He eyed the prince carlos who has just neutral expression.

"It's better , if couldn't tell what's the gift. May be it would be surprise for him." king told.

"Maybe if we couldn't make clear then, the stain will be on her somehow by someone."Archer didn't failed to glance over the elaine as  well his brother.