STRATAEM 2

"Lady dalvina doesn't need to jealous on anyone neither clear others uncertain assumption " she can't tolerate her childhood friend being humilated.

"Then don't your?" prince arsenio asked ivy. she felt but his tone wasn't meant to insult towards dalvina but make sure ivy defense her ladyship for wiping those wrong assumption all at once.

"Is that why your are here for?" she low tone seems to assume he came here to knew the truth through her.

"Obviously. I have to learn about on that she poisened." ivy straightened herself to assured him again.

"I told...."he didn't let her finished  "If i get.."

"If i get aspect regarding that day i could give her detailed about who behind the attack on her yesterday"  he assured of that through his voice but didn't know how to solve this mess.

"It might hurt her" she whispered.

"So, I am here to aware through you" he ignore her tears.

"That day when you return rolled almost what was exactly happened as per she planned expect she was poisoned." ivy take a seat on branch of trees because it may take while its long story.Its all starts with years ago.

"She promised my mother , she will cut of all the ties off with prince carlos and will uphold her vows to her husband after you marriage. she will stand with her words." He didn't interrupt ivy and listen her carefully because this what he was waited for long ago.

 "One day, prince carlos trap came in the form of message. Her uncle , Lord Ambrose tried to establish his plot evacuate lady dalvina's maternal families name from the royal family list which was added in this year as well her father's fame too" She continues .

"You know him well too, what master of council, lord ambrose could possibly do as well his hatred too". she gulps of past erupted in her head what he did to dalvina's brother , her father but they both of them make sure his hatred wouldn't affect her no matter how much it hurt them or worse. ivy narrowed her eyes to prince arsenio .

"Why did he hate on his own family?" He asking ivy and felt so down seeing her tearful eyes

"I can't give the answer of your question" 

"After then" He totally understand this part must not to reaveal to anyone by her, Since ivy's family served them. He asking her to continue where she halt the statement about that day.

"Prince carlos deceived her, like he offer his hand to sort out of this. she couldn't any way but to agree with him, My lord."  she inhales.

"She could do all the possible to hold the lord ambrose, even though she intended to make sure of not let lord ambrose knew the prince carlos behind her" Prince arsenio furrowed his brows this what she was hiding all those times , his chest filled with pain when the thought invaded why she hasn't had thought to come him when issues she faced it. what makes her to face it alone all the times.

"Then she came aware of his plot to against you. just before you about to depature battle. she learnt to knew about the second prince carlos assigned to excute you by himself,  On the day yoU have return to the ALDRIL [capital city].  His mind goes to blank his pupil wide through the shock and doesn't leave from ivy's face.

"How can be she sure of that?" His eyebrow furrowed not by anger but full of surprise of what he heard.

"She found out through me. I am her message bearer, one of her little bird. and oh... and the letter she was send to you, just a distraction to make sure your won't take east region to reach the ALDARIL . she tried to all the possible way stop him but it the turns quite opposite , once he came knew of her awareness of his plot. he make his move so boldly. he was desperatly ready on that day of your return of city to strike you down by himself." she finished what she has to and prince Arsenio stunned for what he heard.