DUBIETY

The troops physicians came treat her well and advise them to make sure she will get a recover time to heal the wounds in upcoming days.  

At meanwhile, prince arsenio begin his enquire on jason and ivy in his study. 

"I was waiting for you sybmission since her first attack. Don't you think i was so lenient on both of you , just because you two are her servants. If you think it is , then i can't stand still and let do what your want. you didn't left me a choice but treat you like this" prince snarl at them and they have no guts to spare a glance at him so they remain silent and prince pointing at jason.

"Working for her for few months doesn't mean you may forgot your lord who able to make you vanish and exile your family with in the snap of second."  jason frozen the spot where he  stand. 

"It seems kind of betrayal to me by hiding my wife's doing which was she done without my approval. you were must inform me before."prince arsenio bark at him and jason shiver , rage influncing him and make him raise his sword locate at jason throat.

"I never ever forgot i am your servant , my lord." jason said with trembling.

"Then, why didn't  your submission yourself not yet"  prince arsenio clinch his teeth.

"She may done it without your concern. I can't resist because i never felt any of her doings because of my loyalty to you, my lord."  jason may be seems relax when he made a state but still inside he trembling.

"What do you mean?" prince arsenio slowly drop his sword away from jason's throat.

"I know and witnessed myself and whenever i was with her never make me or felt she had a thought deceiving you either betrayed you"  jason tone holds a proud make a clear his stan was with who has dignity

"You drove away her by yourself to met the prince carlos often"prince arsenio frowns with his eyebrow shrunk

"Is this your perception on her just because they met a few times? " this times ivy answered instead of jason now prince's death glare direct to ivy.

"Dare to lie on  my face that she never fell in love with him?"  prince's deep voice mixed with warn make her quiver. 

"She was but it ended be ago by herself" As dalvina thoughts prince too assumed her home wrecker , ivy can able to vision herself how much dalvina hurt if she hear this.

"Don't you think as a prince of lamourium. I must inspect the people who around me?"his intention weren't wrong but the circumstance made him to do this.

"The inspect must until it comes before between husband and wife. It will lead the way hurt the people who depend their life on you or else you draw the line to ruin your reputation they have on you.... my lord"  the contention between her and prince turn the Enviornment into heat.

"What's the business to dealt with him without my concern?"  prince questioning her.

"Sorry to say this my lord but you failed to concern about this issue to her before. Why?"  ethan scowls at her response. he thought what she doing instead of confession , she provoke even more and make the situation even worse.  

"Are you in sense of you are talking who you are? " ethan steps forward even though he mad but incorner of his heart ivy place soft spot so , in this situation he may help her from prince excuetion if ivy confession to prince but so don't know where her stubborness lead to.

"He didn't and i swear it, he won't. because he know she doesn't stoop  up low , she never get down from her dignity."  prince arsenio dumbfolded of ivy statement . she didn't knew anything at all. It was totally different what was he witnessed there. prince arsenio looked up at ivy. His gaze expect that he wants more detailed but ivy

"This is all  i should able to say, my lord. If you wanna learn more , i suggest you may go through from lady dalvina personally"   she straighten herself because she won't be frighten anymore , she felt something burden get down from her chest . Although she didn't tell anything , she don't need to be fear for anyone because ivy felt what dalvina did ,  who any wife could do when they were in stance.