REINFORCE

"WAIT" The emperor shouts and he didn't let the lord ambrose take over this time. King noticed his side lord ambrose  about to life from his position to offened before that king get hold of the situation. He got a aware how to held his back and secure his title in this court even though prince don't want but king want his son to be his side.

"The court must know one thing for sure realm's treasure wouldn't belong to king nor subjec alone but it does belonging for who could serve the empire as well." king starts his guesture and the whole court fell into the silent and listening to him.

"As for the wise king,  the treasure is not more valuable than the people.  Each every person of this kingdom have the rights on the realm's treasure."  he countinues.

"Indeed" He picking the words so carefully.

"The empire treasure is the most valuable assets. It should be get used when the most emergency time. For me, every oersiba db every life is important i can't stand still when the innocent dying for unreasonable.  The king should be tried all the possible way to save the pure soul. it won't be applicable for subject alone but who could serve the kingdom too."  The court members noding as the response of all of his words because they knew how humble and wise king he is .

"In case of lord ambrose ." King paused and lord ambrose crooked his  neck to get ready to hear the  emperor. 

"Your ancestores did serve the kingdom generation over generation , the service still continued by your younger brother.  Dalvina is your true blood line. so, she is considerable yet." prince arsenio may relief but not yet until lord ambrose interupt.

"I objct this . if the king commands then, we will obey as he says. but we have to give the convient reason to answer the people . if the subjects raising their voice so, will you my prince ."ambrose tightened his teeth with ferocious gaze.

"I don't have any." ambrose smirk and spread his hand in the air.

"That's it." he countinues.

"without any reputed reason and without approval of court members even you can't even provide the treasure to him" ambrose press the court member so deeply so it can be get notified. he induced the king indirectly to get the approval from the court member before declare the decree. prince knew that court can't easily consent for this because most of them are ambrose fideliters. ambrose want to let the prince knew he still dominating the argue and he state one thing make prince get provoke.

"Treasure will be used for such a valid reason not for the affair quarrel" hearing this prince can't hide rage through veins and direct his glare to lord ambrose.

"How dare you?"  prince arsnio growl lowly can't tolerate to hear the others bad mouthening of his wife. king alert and clear the tension in the air.  he begin his clarification about his upcoming decree because he should avoid misconception of his decree and did this explaination in the name of justification even though its selfishness.

"If warrior were fought for the country then their families secureness would lay on the king. Third prince arsenio is royal warrior that truth no one dare to denied. unfortunately,  ...we didn't expect this ... but i wondering why this mishap still doesn't reach me until now."  King said with declaring to his eunch and his staffs and he sighs

"Even though if i wouldn't offer my hands to him for saving his wife then what's the mean of being a king although a son tried to save his wife if i wouldn't stand beside him then what's the mean of being his father" arsenio felt relieved half of his burden down and then its all rest of faith on her.  she has to win this over.

" So, I  command to realm's gurads to deliver the heart bane venom themselves to third prince arsenio's  mansion and put the incharge of royal physician to monitor  the procedure. and this decision taken inorder to save the pure soul. It won't be lay on any other motives."