Unfortunate Love

Hi all after completing Second Love on Wattpad, I'm starting my second work, Unfortunate love. I truly hope that you will enjoy reading it.

Description:

Description:

"Valentina Brown you're marrying a guy who loves you, sorry secretly married the guy and now you are leaving me alone. You went on a 4-day trip to escape from your life and you come back with this." I gave Conray a sharp glare to make him stop saying anything else.

"We are alone chill. He is crazy for you, isn't he? I knew it, I was there, he couldn't stop staring at you. I'm happy for you, love finally found its way into your lives even though it is 6 years late." Worth a wait.

"Stop admiring my husband" I like the sound of it, my Husband.

Life is funny, just a day before yesterday Aldric was dropping me to the Airport after breaking up with me and now we are freaking married.

"He is a charmer, I cannot believe that made you sign your marriage certificate, miss I don't believe in love." This is insane, it is like I'm under some spell.

"He didn't make me do it and I did it because I wanted to do it."

"Of course, you are still hard-headed as always."  Something that will stay, my whole life is changed with a single signature. Valentina doesn't overthink.

"I'll miss you, hope you will be celebrating your new life, when I had to take your position" He will enjoy it too, I felt a bit guilty that don't have time to give him some overview.

"I'll tell you one more secret..."

"Do tell"

© Copyright 2022

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/318676228?utm_source=android&utm_medium=link&utm_content=story_info&wp_page=story_details_button&wp_uname=Anishaluv&wp_originator=qCskEzUdkWQ0%2FYk5dxnw34KL%2BoGpnXeDwpKX70h9wpZ5iqdLT7LC50R9F1CfcutYhFznyAD9RaAf%2FfKStLZwsRqjRGmuSsylRxs3lMerG3R6UBGZ%2F2b5q1YULGvkPJ%2FT