4.Today You Ditched me

Playlist- Ours from Taylor Swift &
The moment I know from Taylor Swift

Here is a new chapter and I hope you all enjoy reading it :)

_________________________

Susan's P.O.V.

Today, after three months Adrian is coming back home finally. I'm really extremely happy and excited.

I hope I didn't look bad because after so many days I spent some time to get dressed today. I'm actually dressed up in his favourite Darkest blue denim jeans and Lemon Yellow spaghetti top with strap white flats. I set my hairs in a high ponytail.

Right now I'm at the airport parking area waiting for him to come out his flight has already landed and I am hoping after that we will spend the whole day together.

I miss him terribly. Not to mention cold space on the bed daily, eating breakfast alone, travelling to the office from home and home to the office alone, plus I have to drive on my own. All of that just because he can't be with me just because some people who can't handle their work on their own properly.

After fifteen minutes I saw him coming towards me. Why is he so handsome? God, he have a beard on his face, which was clean when he left me a few months back. It suits his features actually.

I quickly ran towards him and jump in his arms, he smiles widely and spun me around. This is where I belong I'm so happy now, I wish he never ever leave me alone. These last three months were really depressing for me, I don't want to through it again.

He put me down "Hey hey, its ok now, see I'm back, now don't cry. I really missed you. " He said, cupping my cheeks in his hands, wiping my tears away.

"I missed you so so so much, " I said, wiping my tears from the back of my hand.

"I miss you too baby" Adrian, said and close distance between us and lean in to kiss it's not long but enough to weak my knees. I move my hand to the back of his neck. He has his hands resting on my waist. I pull away and we both are smiling like teenage couple. He took my hand and then we interlocked our fingers. Get in the car and drove us to our home.

As soon as we get in the home Adrian went straight to freshen up and I went to the kitchen to prepare him a coffee.

After that we spent some time in the living room where he showed me the gifts he brought to me, it's a bracelet with quotation saying "forever together" obviously I loved it and of course my favourite perfume "Ari Eau de perfume spray"

"So you were busy enough not to attend my calls and replied to texts, but enough to bring me some gifts?" I asked while trying to lock the bracelet on my wrist in which I am failing.

"Maybe, but no I was not that busy plus, I brought that for you when I went to local market it was good to explore the sites." He took the bracelet from me and lock it around my wrist.

"It's pretty isn't it when I was buying it, I thought how would it look on your wrist, I immediately knew that it'll suit you so, I brought it" he is so cute and sweet.

____________________

On 28th August, 2014

I woke up early today as it's mine and Adrian's fifth Relationship Anniversary today. I took the day off today from the office because I planned to cook dinner and decorate home and I even brought the gift for him. He will be in the office that time, so it'll be a surprise for him.