20. Why are you avoiding me??

Laughterlovely readers, I'm back with the new update hope you all will enjoy it a lot.

________________________________

Susan's P.O.V.

Today was really a tiring day for me, actually the whole week to be exact. It's been a week since that dinner, since I was stopped being called as Susan Marie Joseph daughter of World famous Mr Joseph instead now everyone recognizes me as a woman who is soon to be wife of Xavier Williams.

I was told to hurry up my important meetings and projects because wedding is scheduled on 25th of November which is only two months away from now. To say my mom is excited will be an understatement she's far beyond than excited.

Today Xavier, his mom, my mom and me we all went on the shopping more like they're doing that. All I was doing was trying expensive flimsy gowns, jewellery, accessories, shoes, etc.

According to them the best way to understand your soon to be wife is to take her on a shopping spree. Excuse me, but it's not true when your soon to be bride avoid you like plague. That's true, I'm avoidinabouthim, he ruined my plan. If and only, he would have said no that night like we planned, we both would have been free from this drama. It's not like I can't go anywhere I wish to go, like right now, but still picture would be a lot more different and appealing.

I'm sure that a lot of girls would like to be in my place right now. I'm sure because my personal email is full of hate mail from his ex-girlfriends.
After all, I'm marrying the most eligible bachelor of the New York.

But what scares me is his words
"I like you" like really, does he? Or he's just playing with me? Or maybe he is interested in me now, but what about future? All these questions keep on poking me.

Today's a beautiful night, the stars are shining like a diamond from my balcony. I'm listening to Justin Bieber's Be Alright its my favourite song whenever I am tensed or sad I just listen to it. It relaxes me a lot. Even if I know everything's never gonna be alright for me.

I had just closed my eyes when I felt something hit on my arm. I open my eyes and get stunned when I saw very alive Xavier below my balcony waving at me. My room is on the first floor of our villa.

"What are you doing here?" I hissed at him god if dad saw him he will be dead for sure.

"I wanted to see you." He coolly replied and winked at me.

"We could have met tomorrow, go home Xavier you will get us in more trouble" I told him truthfully. God, I wish dad's revolver is hidden.

"Really? Does it look I am fool you'll avoid me like you are doing for the last week." Why is he so smart? I want to cry out loud.

"Look Xavier please go home dad will be furious if he know you are here this late at the night" I pleaded with him. My dad hates these things. Wait a minute, where are the guards they should be here right? And then my bulb dinged and eyes go wide. He smiles devilishly knowing I got an answer to my own question.

"Bingo! They know I'm gonna meet you." with that he starts climbing up till my gallery. What the hell

"Xavier! Stop it go down, you might slip or something" I'm so worried before I can say something. He was right in front of me. We are so close that I could even smell his cologne.

"Get aside, I want to climb in" I immediately give him space to climb up. As soon as he was on my balcony, he held me close to his chest.

"I want to talk to you lets get inside first, okay?" I simply nodded by the way it's getting cold out. As soon as we step inside the sliding glass doors we were met with warmness of my bedroom.