40. Trust

Hey everyone we are fast approaching the end stay tuned and thanks for all support you have given to me till now I appreciate it a lot.

New cover by The_covers_maker

Susan's P.O.V.

"I'll never let you step inside my kitchen Xavier" I told him firmly.

It all happened in the morning, last night after the ball I was so tired wearing heels all night and the hangover is killing me so I asked him to fix me some breakfast. When he didn't return after half an hour I went downstairs to see black smoke coming out of the oven and he was cooking sizzler.

Who cook that in breakfast in the first place and he said he wants to surprise me. Well, he successfully surprised me to no extent.

"God you're over reacting" Am I?

"Whatever you say, but still you are sleeping at couch tonight."I told him for what tenth time.

"I'll sneak in the room and we both know you are a heavy sleeper" I'm so not.

"You are still going to sleep at the couch" I went to the living room with him following me behind me.

"Susan nothing happened, nor will, it was accident" plead all you want.

"Stop fussing so much,"

"So, you forgive me?" Huh? When did I say that?

"No"

"Yes, I love you!  Let's watch TV and I'll let you eat my popcorn also," he is crazy and the way he is talking I cannot help but laugh at him.

"Fine Xavi bear fine, but if there is another kitchen accident or any other I won't forgive you easily." I warned him to which he smiled in response.

"First see news okay?" I asked him

"I was going to anyway" We have same preferences when it comes to tv channels.

"Don't eat from my bowl I'll be back in two minutes" damn bladder and it's wrong timing.

I saw the newspaper lying on the side table with our picture on the front page from the last night's ball well it covers whole event, but this picture is something else it was taken at the entrance judging from the quality it really is decent picture when the first time we smile perfectly for picture usually Xavier don't smile for pictures and makes it look like I'm only adding the effort but this one it different.

Mental note to self to tell Sebestian to get a soft copy of this picture.

I went inside the washroom did my business and ran back in the living room only to see my face flashing on television on the news channel in background with Adrian sitting in front of some host giving the interview.

"What the hell is this?!" I shouted loud

"Hell, I know looks like he was not just threatening you" Xavier mocked

"What the hell is he doing there and what's that tone of your voice? " I wouldn't lie his change of tone and behaviour is bothering me so much. Immediately doorbell rang, I was about to get it when he stood up and went to open the door. Sebastian with Lillian came inside Lillian Xavier's new secretary.

"Sir, do not worry, we are trying to get it off air ASAP" Lillian said it's so humiliating giving me a very unknown look.

"Mrs Williams I will really like to advise you to not step outside press outside is like mad fire" Again the door bell rang and since the door was open Oliver walked inside.