34. Have Mercy On Him

Hola!! Everyone how's you all? I'm back with new chapter and hope you all gonna enjoy it :)

I know I'm not that hot shot writer here but still I'm planning to do a follow spree because finally due to all your support this book got 100k views. Cheers for us Thanku so much for that.

I'll follow best two comment writing persons. For that you are allowed to submit more than one comments on this chapter :)

----------------------------------

Susan's P.O.V.

"Yes Liz I got your order strawberry smoothie, chocolate ice cream, cheese pizza with tomato and capsicum and French fries" even tho the order is gross I'll bring her those cause she's craving for those and as her bestfriend I should do it.

"I love you so much you are savior." Such a drama queen she is. It's already 6 pm I told Sebastian to get these orders for me till I complete my today's final document check. Even though Sebastian do most of the work I still can't ignore the responsibilities after all final decisions are still in my hand. It's rule of business world never trust anyone.

You can only prevent the betrayl by not letting your guard down.

I pressed intercom and call Sebastian immediately I heared the beep sound signaling he is listening "Hey Sebastian tell Oliver get my car ready I'll leave in five"

"Ok mam" I shutdown my pc. Straighten my skirt, pull my jacket from the hanger and pickup my purse adding my I phone inside and exiting the chamber after switching off the lights and entering the locking code. I took the paper bag that Sebastian was holding from him. Soon Oliver came out holding a package for me.

They are important documents about our new client's. I always keep eye on our client's actions because I don't really want to work with some ex criminal and such. After that we went to Lisa's place, I told Oliver to wait for me in the parking lot. I went to her apartment with her orders in my hand I rang the bell and she immediately took orders from me. That's so her foodie.

"Hello to you too" I told her sarcastically while stepping inside the apartment. While she was Indranide the kitchen obviously heating her food and such. I sat on the couch removing my heels to get comfortable.

"I swear I'm always worried how you walk in does and not fall like ever" Oh I wonder that too.

"Quite it down would you I have something to tell you" I told before she start her part of her story.

"Don't tell me that you confessed you undeniable love for Adrian infront of Xavier I'll twist you neck if that so" what is this rubbish I don't love him anymore actually I don't feel anything about him anymore.

"Oh shut up nothing like that" I exclaimed before she speak more rubbish.

"No oh then what happened" She asked confused.

"I am going to have dog in our place from today" I told her excitedly it's her dream to have a dog but her mom is allergic to dogs so she never had one.

"Oh no I hate you so much" She said while throwing a fries at my direction which I caught in my hand.

"You are Damn lucky you know that?" She asked irritatingly

"Yup" I replied while popping a p.

"So how's your dinner yesterday?" She asked while taking bog gulp of her shake making me wonder if that's what pregnant women I'm scared now. Seriously she ate too much.

"Great except the fact that Xavier has to force me to change before sleeping" exactly not what happened. I was so tired that I immediately went to sleep and he changed my clothes. I didn't know I was heavy sleeper but yeah I change when I am drunk.