9. The Party

Thank you for reading. Here's the new chapter enjoy.

- - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Xavier's P.O.V.

Right now it's around 9:30 p.m. night is still young I'm at the party with my buddy Jason. I was looking for that girl from morning. She's a cute chick to spend holiday with though. This is my last holiday after this, I had to leave my habits of partying and vacations as I'm about to become a C.E.O. I had worked hard a lot for this to happen. I proved to dad that I deserve this position and now I will get what I wished for.

So, I have this last trip to have fun before handling bigger responsibilities. I was at the bar with Jason when someone catches my glance.

It was her Rose she was wearing white mid thigh dress with golden heels. God, she looks fucking gorgeous. Along with her was some girl who was dressed in Black cocktail dress looking hot but not as much Rose.

But, before everyone judge me let just say I have some rules when it comes to women.
1. I flirt endlessly
2. I never force a girl to be with me. But I'm irresistible they usually end up with me anyway.
3. I never meet them again. After hooking up with them.
4. I never do anything with them without their permission, I'm gentleman too.
5. No meetings with folks their or mine.

Soon our eyes collide I smiled at her, she smiled back. I waved her to come over here. I waited for 10 minutes and finally she is here after talking to some people in the party.

"Hey Rose," I said, giving her side hug

"Hey Justin, " She said smirking at me.

"Justin and Rose?" Both her friend and Jason asked in unison shocked and confused. We nodded and Rose just smiled a little she's cute chick.

I explained them why afterwards "You know this girl is pretty interesting she didn't tell stranger her name so we end up with Rose and Justin, "

"Yeah Lissy we can't just tell stranger about us who know what they might be, " She said winking at her friends.

Suddenly some guy came from nowhere and ask her friend to dance and she left soon Jason found some blonde chick too.

"So, want to dance" I asked her? I learned that she works as an accountant in a cooperation again, she didn't tell which company, and she is here for a break, a holiday like me. She's fun we chatted a lot about nothing too serious and had a couple of drinks.

"Sure, let's go, but after that I have to tell you something important okay." She said taking my hand, yup she's drunk. Not good as usual.

Company song from Justin Bieber is playing at loud volume.

We dance a little and then she felt thirsty and we left for another drink.
We have done shots this time and I felt my phone rang, I made my way out while pointing her about it and to wait for me. She nodded and smiled at me.

It's some business related about the New York team is ready in a week I told them to make it tomorrow. And they told two employees are on holiday so it's not possible. I told them to fire them, but the manager told he'll try to get them back before I would be there.

I came back inside and found Rose is nowhere in an ocean of crowd of people. Such a wild party going on here. After 20 minutes or so, I finally found her and it's midnight now.

I made my way to her. And.... She's sobbing, but why? I reached for her, she's on a bar stool I sat beside her. She looks up at me.

"Hey, what happened?" I asked with concern I didn't mean it, maybe a little bit.

"Please take me out of he-here" She practically begged me while crying.

I nodded and started my way out with her by my side. I hold her hand because of the crowd, if I let go her hand she might get lost again. After like 10 minutes we are finally out.

"He cheated me" She said crying loud this time.

"Who?" I asked her. Damn it, she had a boyfriend whole time. I should have guessed.

"He dared to cheat me, I'll sue him." She said she's tipsy, I have to hold her to prevent her from falling down. I don't want to encounter a Girl's rant please.

"I gave him all and in return he cheated on, my dad was right. I should have never dated him." She cries out loud, god, noisy woman.

I took her to my room. I don't know about her room and her friend was not in the party when we left.
"Wait here, let me bring you some water" I order her.

I brought her a glass of water, it's confirmed that she has a boyfriend who cheated on her and her dad was against their relationship.

She hugs me and sobs on my chest god she's hot, she got some flawless frame. If I didn't get her it'll be a shame. Soon I felt her weight on me yup, she is sleeping already I groan in frustration. It's ok Xavier, I think she will be here for a few days more me too, maybe, I lead her to bed.

God her dress she can't sleep in that, I have to call some woman to help me, when a helper came, I gave her some tip and let her change Rose in my T-shirt and shorts. She's fast asleep at the moment due to alcohol.

I'm sure she had more drinks than me. I sleep beside her after I changed into shorts don't want to scare her, but I can't sleep on a couch. But whatever it may be tomorrow will be fun for sure.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hey guys new update hope it's fun to read and please, don't forget to vote, comment and share love you all and next chapter Susan's P.O.V.  And do tell me if you like Xavier or not??