1- Our Last Vacation

My lovely readers, I'm back with a new chapter, it's the first chapter so I wish that you all will show me your  support by telling me your opinions like what are you expecting in coming chapters.

Yet more chapters are coming soon

_______________________

Susan's P.O.V.

I truly had plenty of good times on our vacation of only five days it went so well actually very well. I bought lots of new cute outfits. We spent whole one day relaxing in the spa, god that was my favourite day. On the other hand Adrian was extremely happy not because I choose Hawaii which was his dream vacation spot but because...

He met with his high school crush Sia Rudey here. In whole world wide she has to be here? Like seriously! I hated it. She was creepily smiling while talking to him and as soon as he introduced me she was like
"Oh my god you have a gorgeous girlfriend" and when he was looking towards me she gave me a evil glare.

Definitely she still likes him. Let me tell you she used to be one of the most popular girls in a senior section actually they have a history, but now Adrian is dating me. The bitch should get that and back off. I was so jealous when he was smiling like an idiot while talking to her. She was practically drooling over him.

She told him to stay in touch like hell bitch, he's my boyfriend now and obviously he'll not contact you. I know for sure! He knows I don't like her back then and I don't like her now. Why would he contact her? Right, of course he won't.

But seriously, I should stop expecting so much from him because I hate it when he can't stand up to my expectations and I am that kind of person who will be hurt and you'll never hear me complaining about it. I like to keep it to myself and never tell a soul.

He knows not to mess with me. Because when we became official as couple first words of mine after saying Yes was, "I won't give you a second chance, so better not mess with this." He promised he won't ever.

Whatever right now we are on a beach, lying on a towel. Adrian with his sunglasses on, wearing shorts and he's looking up at the sky. Or maybe not, I don't know.

Whereas I'm wearing denim shorts and Crop top and shades on and I'm looking at no where, but busy with my thoughts.

"You don't have to worry about Sia, I love you ok! Don't think about that baby." Suddenly Adrian spoke I don't know from where, but he knows what I was wondering it's like I'm an open book for him. That's the thing he got me right always.

"How you know I am thinking about her?" I ask him sheepishly

"I know you more than yourself Suzi. Of course, I was happy while meeting her, but doesn't mean I have forgotten about you at all we are together because you mean a lot to me. I love you more than anything or anyone. " He explained finally looking at me now.

"I love you the most Adrian " Still his I love you makes the butterflies in my stomach go crazy. He slowly leans on me and brush his lips on mine. At first it's slow and pleasant. I kissed him back without hesitation.

He pulled away and smile on me
"Let's go to the hotel now we have a flight tomorrow to catch up." He said, smirking at me I know what he's indicating at but no I really don't want to go back can't I stay here for forever it's so peaceful here.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

After making out at Hotel room for a while. We fall asleep. I guess only I did fall asleep.

"Baby wake up aren't you hungry?" I slowly open my eyes when Adrian sat beside me and Started shaking my arm gently to wake me up.

"I want to sleep" I said in a sleepy voice turning to the opposite side of the bed. I can hear him sighing.

"Come on baby eat a little bit, then promise I'll let you sleep." Like that will happen ever, still I turn around again carefully covering myself more using silk sheets.

"Seriously, You need to cover now? I saw this already" He says laughing.
I slap him at his arm in return playfully.

"Shut up, so give me my food you were talking about so I can sleep again and dream about my crush. " I informed him while laughing.

"Sure, Suzi but food is on the beach you can go and have it alone or with your so called crush. Don't you dare tell me his name or description." I used to tease him during my college years a lot. He gives best reactions when he's jealous, but once he finds out that there is no other guy than him and those guys I told him about were fictional characters he stopped getting jealous and started teasing me back.

Looks like too give him my best reactions when I'm jealous. Back to present I knew it he went on to something beach date I didn't think about it though.

"Go out Adrian, I have to dress up now to get my food by the way should I dress up fancy or casual will do a trick?" I asked him well I don't wanna show up under dressed.

"You show up in night clothes, even it'll do tricks, but a dress will be really what you'll wear we both know that." He started laughing, making me laugh too.

"Now go out," I pushed him towards the door.

"Okay sweet be fast" He kissed my left cheek and went out I don't know where.

After that I got out of bed and then I took a quick shower and dried up myself after that and wrap towel around. I went to do some make up I don't use much, just a bit of this and that.

I applied a little bit of mascara and eyeliner and nude colour Lipstick. Then I straightened my hair and let them fall straight. I have long brown hair till my lower back.

I wore my new long floral dress from Lipsy London and silver sandals quickly add my gold earrings, diamond bracelet to the complete look and ran out to see Adrian, he is busy talking on the phone.

Who works on a holiday? I went towards him and hugged him from behind he turned to face me and then smile at me and ended the call.

After locking door we went to have dinner. He took me on the beach. When I went there I was shocked beyond expectation he has arranged a fabulous dinner for us. With fancy lighting.

When we sat, two boys holding violins came out and started playing a beautiful melody.

"This is awesome baby, thank you so much," I said to him. Sure, I am smiling like manic. I just hope he doesn't plan to propose me tonight. Like setting was perfect for the occasion, but I'm just not ready for it with our current family problems it would be a disaster if we get engaged now. Not only mine, but even his parents don't even like me much.

"Anything for you, do you like it?" Is he mad? I love it, I immediately nodded. And soon waiter came with two plates of delicious looking Spaghetti perfect and milkshake. My favourite.

"The food is so good" I told him while tasting.

" I'm happy you like it. I really wanted to have a nice ending to this trip.  Want to walk a bit after food and desert?" of course I would love to.

"Sure, I would love to" I replied smiling.

After that we spent our time talking about when we were in high school. I time flies fast wasn't it? Also, he didn't pop a question tonight I'm glad but I am kind of disappointed too, I mean we are together for so long. It was really a good holiday.

Best holiday ever ended with perfect dinner. I'm glad we took this holiday. We really needed this break. 

_________________________

Its first chapter, please tell me if you like it??

Vote&Share&Comment&Follow