18. Bridegroom for Princess Daughter

Hey to all I'm back with new Chapter hope you all will love it.

And with all of your support I reached 1k views thank you so much.

________________________

Xavier's P.O.V.

Marry her because I kissed her, no way I'm Xavier Williams, I do what I like. No one can order me. Ever. After Susan was gone all of their eyes were diverted at me. Like I was some criminal they caught red handed. What is this? They expect me to have an arrange marriage. Never I'm fully capable of making a girl fall in love with me and then marry her because I want to do it.

Also Susan used to be in a relationship a serious one with some guy. Also, let me tell you girls never forget their first lover and I can't  marry a girl like that. Seriously, even if they got amnesia, they won't forget about that one man.

I'm one of the most eligible bachelor right now. I'm doing great with my business which required my whole attention at a moment I can't afford a wife at this moment of my career.

"She'll be okay, I'm sure after all she's my daughter." What the hell, he is out of his mind. She's crying out loud right now. The moment she left the room, she on the verge of crying. I'm feeling so bad for her.

"Of course I hope so Richard I think Xavier you and Susan should spend more time together, I know you both are in love." This is called karma biting your butt. But, how wonder dad know I was lying? It's clear through way he's eyeing me that he knows I was lying.

Cause he's smarter than you. Now first time in forever, I'm practically regretting kissing a girl. But kissing Susan is worth it. Seriously, I still can't stop thinking about the taste of her lips. So soft. So delicious. She's a good kisser I must say. I must not daydream about it, right now. 

"Dad, you are exaggerating this now. We are just seeing each other and that kiss its just we caught up in a moment literally". Gosh, what have I got myself into. Liar, liar, pants on fire. I'm thinking about the ways Susan will murder me when she'll get to know about things I said to our parents.

"Nonsense, young man I know my daughter well enough, she's not some wanna be type of girl who'll catch up in the moment with anyone. If you both show public affection it means something serious to her at least." I got it, I got it everyone here's not a fool. But seriously, is Susan really that type of a girl I wonder. Maybe because she seems loyal type.

But a certified bitch also a stubborn with a tongue made up of fire. Trust if you are planning on getting in an argument with her don't. She's a fighter in that field. Whatever still her boyfriend cheated on her behind her back without her knowledge so she's not that smart.

"Then I want no further discussion on this topic dad, uncle please give her and me some time to get adjusted with whole arrange marriage thing" I look at both of their faces like they are talking through their eyes.

Dad clear his throat "Okay, you both want time we gave you 3 days on the 4th day we want a yes from both of you" No, only three days it can't be possible at least a month. But instead of arguing I left the place. I can't stand them a second more.

And here I'm now after that horrible talk I took the first flight to the New York. They're insane. But what worried us all is Susan that same day, at midnight she took her car and ran away. Her parents thought she's with me, but to their disappointment she isn't.

Today is forth day. Yes, we both have to agree. But Susan is out of the deal now because we all know her answer is a big fat NO. So, only my answer matters. If I say no the arrangement is over and if I say yes, marriage is on at any cost.