38. I love you too Rose

New cover by PriyankaGhosh6

Hey guys I'm back again with 38th chapter. As usual, I hope you will be enjoying reading it. Please try to be interactive readers stop being ghost 👻 readers. Faster this chapter will reach 1k views faster I'll be updating next chapter

Susan's P.O.V.

Xavier is fast asleep, but I can't even get a nap my brain is so full of thoughts that I am not able to collect even a single thought. I want to shut it down, but I can't even do that I'm so going crazy.

"What's the matter?" Immediately Xavier asked in his hoarse voice.

"I can't sleep" I told him

"Susan babe I told you before I'm telling you this again I'm with you forever, nothing can take you away from me now" He stared down at my eyes.

Just hearing this from him is worth my sleep times. I wish I could tell you everything I did bad which haunts me.Whatever injustice happened to Ryan because of my mistake.

"That's a mutual feeling. You can't get rid of me too" I replied

"Of course, just to let you know I don't think I want to get rid of you. My life would be boring without you now" Well, that is the truth.

"Can you sleep now?" He asked, guess not cause I'm far from feeling sleepy right now.

"I am not sleepy."I told him

" I usually go for a ride when I am not able to sleep it will refresh your mind and help you sleep peacefully when you are back" He said while hugging me.

"A ride? At this time of the night?" He is unbelievable.

"Yeah, why are you afraid of going out at this time ?" He raised his eyebrows at me while questioning me.

"No, I'm not it's just, I never tried" Not everyone likes to go out at midnight some people sleep early too, I'm not alien don't judge me.

"Obviously its first time for everything"

"I'm lazy Xavier I'm not changing now" I seriously don't want to change.

"I'm not changing myself C'mon now out of bed" He is bossy do this do that. I went out of my soft and warm blanket that was heaven and wore my bunny slippers and follow him out of the room.

As soon as we exit the building I don't know why, but I had this weird urge to eat very berry strawberry ice cream.

"Xavier where are we going by the way?" It'll be cherry on top of the cake if there is an ice cream parlour on the way.

"Where ever the road takes why?" He asked me

"I want to eat ice cream"

"I'm sure there is some inside the refrigerator"

"Not that flavor Xavi bear" I said while holding his hand. It's my habit I usually do this either I'm holding his hand or snaking my arm around his. Well, he never complaint so it's ok I guess.

"So, late night ice cream treat it is" He is driving his Jaguar XJ today. Whole way we were constantly talking. For the love of God, I so need to shut up, but I can't help it. I just love talking with him it's the quality of his, he can cheer me up in an instant.

Soon he stopped the car in front of ice cream shop.

"What will you get?" I asked him

"Something extravagant, why?" He raised his eyebrows at me

"I'm not going to copy your order, I'm so getting Very berry strawberry" I told him.

"Girly" He commented.

"Shut up," I mocked at him.

"Damn, they have so many flavors now I'm confused" I told him seriously its really annoying to choose.

"Now you will copy my order like you did the day before yesterday" I so didn't

"I so didn't, you are just making a big deal about it. I just ordered the same because there was nothing to choose except what you ordered"

"Whatever help you sleep at night" He said and went to order ice cream for us.

I sat at the nearby booth when I hear the sound of the camera. I look here and there, but there was no one. Maybe I am hearing the flash sound.

"Babe I'm ordering Strawberry ice cream for you" Xavier told me from the counter I gave him a thumbs up in response. The place is mostly empty, maybe because it's around 1 a.m.

"So what's the reason for your misery now?" He asked

"I am upset about the fact that someone can even dare to blackmail me."

"Welcome to the problem of being rich and renowned"

"Don't tell me you faced the same thing like I'm facing" I told him its unbelievable for me.

"More than 10 times actually" He told me while eating his ice cream, which looks like black current flavour to me.

"And you were not the slightest bit of worried?" I asked him

"I was at my first time after that I didn't give a shit because I know my dad had my back". That's true.

"So, what I'm trying to tell you is that don't give a damn about I had your back" Why is he setting a husband's goal I'll die for him with his caring nature and protectiveness I might really.

"I love the way you said it," I told him

"Well, I was expecting I love you Xavier but this will do" He replied after that I can't help but laugh at that

"Oh, Xavier I love you, happy now?"

"You do?" He asked in a serious tone

"Of course I do, " How can I not?  When he is being this perfect!

"I love you too Rose. " He said while looking deep down in my eyes. His voice is all serious, indicating how true he is to his words.

"Xavier you are not kidding with me, right? " Because if he is I'm going to kill him in his dream

"I'm certainly not" After that, he pulled me towards him and kissed me deeply. I feel like that this moment is worth of everything for me.

"Take me away Xavier" I just want to go far away from the city, from all the problems, I don't want to care about anyone or anything.

"You sure?" Hundred percent sure. I nodded. I just want to be with him.

"Let's get out of here then"

________________________

So How's the chapter lovelies?

Do tell me in comments section

#NoHate

Please Vote&Comment&Share