6. I'm nothing for him Anymore.

Megan Fox as Susan Marie Joseph
Hey to all readers.

You can ask me any question regarding chapter if you want.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Susan's P.O.V.

I'm on the way to Liam's apartment to grab Lisa's stuff.

While Lisa is talking on the phone with Sean her boss, I really hate him because of his behaviour, flirting jerk. She needs a holiday to mend with her broken heart. She is planning to go on a holiday in Vegas and Guess what I'm being dragged by her.

Yes, I'm going to Vegas. I have already informed to my dad and boss Josh. We will spend a holiday there for a week and then come back to daily life.

"Wait a minute Susan, how was your Anniversary yesterday?" God, why is  she asking about it now ugh.

"It was great we have loads of fun you know." I lie straight away, I don't like discussing about my personal issues.

"Really? Is that so? Then explain why there was  this note on your side table?" Lisa said sarcastic tone with that I looked up at the note and I was busted, crap.

"Fine, he forgot" I said offended tone.

"Of course he did darling, I told you can count me all the times and you never do, " she said with sigh making huff sound.

"I'm sorry, but it's for a while now, he is behaving like I am nothing to him anymore. I am just fed up now, I need his time, his love, his attention. You know me, I'll never say these things to his face." I said and again, those stupid tears came back in my eyes.

I stopped the car in front of the building where that jackass live. I came out she came out following me and hugged me tight. I hugged her back.

"Hey, it's alright, I guess work load Adrian will never cheat on you like Liam cheated on me." She said with sadness in her voice.

"I know, but it's like I need a break or I'm tired of trying, but I'm not giving up, after all this time I just can't do it." I said with a small reassuring smile.

"That's like crazy, girl C'mon, let make him regret avoiding you. We will go to this holiday and click loads of gorgeous pictures and upload them and make him feel like shit." She said, I know exactly what she's up to and I'm in not because I want to make him pay but because I want to feel good about myself. I mean, what's wrong with some me time?

"Let's first punch Liam the a**hole" We did as we planned.

I rang the bell. Soon Liam in his shorts opened the door. Did I tell you he's smoking hot can make any girl fall in seconds? No, then here he is the Greek god. No, not really.

"Hey, Susan " He says in his perfect pearly white smile.

"Hey, can I come in?" I said with fake happy attitude.

"Sure where's my girl, did you take her away again, huh??" He said in a hurting tone like he miss Lisa madly jerk I'm not buying that.

"On her way to destroy you," I said with wink moving into her room, I can feel he's confused as hell lol (boy you're going to be dead today)

I get into her room and shuts the door with a bang with my right foot and move towards her wardrobe.

I grab three duffle bags and two suitcases from beneath her bed, one by one I can hear voices from the living and the fighting starts.

After what feels like 40 mins I have completed packing I made my way to zip up the bags and then, I open the door and saw that jerk has left and there was Lisa on the couch crying silently, I kneel down and wipe her tears I gave her a small smile which she returned and the hugged me tightly.

I hugged her back. "It's ok, thank god that you came to know about it before your birthday and now come on lets leave and go on that vacation so you can get over that jerk" I said to excitedly to cheer her up.

"Yes, you are right, you packed everything?" She asked, I nodded and I grabbed one suitcase and one duffle bag. She had two duffle bags and one suitcase.

Then we went to her own apartment  actually it's mine too, but as I live with Adrian we left it empty. Or you can say only she use it from time to time.

After a short drive to our apartment, we get inside the building. I searched my hand bag after going through it for a minute finally, I found the key. I unlocked the door and let us in with her stuff.

We both went inside. I place her bags on the floor, she was on the phone talking to caretaker to come upstairs and clean it up. I called Josh and inform him that we will be late to the office today.

I got a note back from Lisa. You know what I forgive him instantly I always do, I can never stay mad at him. But that doesn't mean I am providing him a chance to make it up for me. The damage is done and it cannot be reversed.

He has to face Bitch Susan this time I'm really angry this time if I didn't raise voice now he might go all arrogant, ignorant jerk on me thinking I'm weak and all that shit. But sorry boy, that's not going to happen, since my mother didn't raise a loser. I know my level and it's hard, time he gets it too well understood. So, revenge is well due and I'll take it.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Ok, so this is an update hope you all will appreciate this.

And don't forget to click on that orange start

Please,
Vote&Comment&Share