12. She left me

Hi to all I'm back with new Chapter...
Hope, you'll love reading it!  :)

New Cover by GraceSClarke

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Adrian's P.O.V.

I really had a hard night yesterday. I am a hell of confused Susan left me she said it's break not break up but, I highly doubt it. I can't let her go she means a world to me.

Who is to blame? I let her go because of my shit only. I practically cheated on her with Sia. I don't know why I did? It just happened.

When she left for Vegas I got a call from Sia she said to me she wants to hang out. I agreed, only because I needed some distraction from Susan. I text her my address, then in the evening we left my place and went to the bar where she visits regularly and I didn't refuse, in fact Susan still didn't leave my mind her smile, her beautiful eyes, her way of talking everything is blocking my mind. I even decided to call her, but then I stopped myself from calling her and give her some space.

After all, she went to Vegas to have some space from me. This is bullshit, I know, she knows that too. But let her do this I can't stop her.

Later we took cab to her place and I dropped her to her flat where I don't know what happen but she kissed me suddenly. She even clicked it on my phone as she was clicking silly pictures of herself on it back at bar since, she left her phone in her flat.

I shouted at her for that, this kiss might create a lot of problems between me and Susan. After leaving her at her place and finally having my phone back from her in spite of her constant requests to stay, I made back to my place where I moved to Susan's room, her room is as usual clean, well made bed, dim lights all things well arranged.

I decide to take her favourite blanket and took it with me to sleep. It made me feel like she is with me. Actually, that blanket belongs to me, but she loves it so I gave it to her. Which she happily kept with her.

Later she refused to give it to me back, I gave in immediately and let her keep it. I always plan my future with her I really love her. She also loves me a lot, maybe I'm not sure anymore. She is too good for me, I would never hurt her again. While watching her pictures on my laptop and enjoy seeing her happy in those snaps later watching a few videos of us, I fall asleep.

The next morning I finally had a little talk with Susan, she's in the Las Vegas, I miss her. Funny right when she missed me, I don't show my emotions and now I'm going crazy for her. I got a message from Sia it says she wants to meet me and its urgent. I gave in telling her to meet me at the coffee shop nearby my office.

Around 10 am I met her at a coffee place. She waved and smile a little at me. She said she got the job I'm happy for her. Then we both plan to hang out, but I'm not sure about it, still I agreed to the plan.

At around 7pm I reach home Sia came a few minutes later we decide to watch a movie she brings drinks with her I order pizza for us she bring Susan's blanket from my room and next we spent time watching movies. Later on, around 12 or so she was partially drunk while I was fully drunk, Susan didn't contact me at all, I wish that she does, but she didn't. It's eating me alive.

I was so drunk that I don't know where I was when Sia and I reach into my room. I don't know what got into her and when one thing leads to another and I did some things which I never should have done.

The next morning I feel really tired and was having throbbing headache I heard breaking of glass which woke me up. I open my eyes and in front of me was Susan and her eyes is full of tears which made me wide awake, I look here and there and I was in the bed with Sia god no please no shit. I was myself speechless.

I slept with Sia no, I can't believe myself more importantly Suzi saw it all shit I screwed up kill me someone please.

I look at Susan once again "It's not what it looks like Susan I can explain" I started, but what I can see her turn around and left me I think my world is crushing she's crying I'm scared I'll end up without her.

Her last word throws knives on my heart "We're over" that's all she said and left. With that, she exits from our home, our place and also from my life from her Adrian's life.

I immediately run after her, but by the time I reach to the living room, I already hear Vroom of her car I ran to my window and saw her leaving.

I felt a hand on my shoulder it was  Sia she side hug me "I'm so sorry Ade I...we I myself don't remember much" she start sobbing.

I turn to her "It's only my fault Sia, don't blame yourself I think I need to stay alone" I hinted her to leave I'm not in a state to deal with her now too.

She nodded and gave me a quick side hug and she left after getting her belongings and dressing up.

I don't know what to do, I'm so worried about her. Susan is very good woman. But she's short tempered. She can date any guy she wants, but in spite of all that she choose me. And now the fool I'm screwing up each and everything.

I immediately start calling her, she didn't receive I then start spamming her with texts and right now all I want is that she's safe and don't get herself in danger.

Susan please be safe.
_________________________________________

Hey to all, thank you everyone who ever has been reading and voting I know this late update, but please read it.

Please Vote&Comment&Share.